<1000 Please Noob Needa Advice On Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Please Noob Needa Advice On Army List

Ok so i just got myself some units to start playing friendlys with some mates.

Tervigon - 160pts

Heavt Support
    Biovore - 45pts

Genestealer Brood Of 10 - 140 Pts
    Hormagaunts x25 - 150pts

So thats 495 points.

i havent even played a game yet. but i was planning on a melee swarm whilst my tervigon spawned termagaunts for ranged and the biovore for artillery.
    Basically what i need to know is if this build is any good at all.
    iv also noticed around the forum that nobody uses biovores?
    it all seems to be zoanthropes.

aby advice / pointers etc etc would really be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

344 (x8)

Swap the Biovore out for a venomthrope to give your troops some cover and you definatly want to add toxin sacs to those hormaguants. The only other thing is to also put toxin sacs on your tervigon, to give the effects to spawned termaguants.

If your interested the reason nobody uses biovores much is because most armies will have transports with the infantry inside them. Biovores cant do anything against transports, but they are good anti infantry. Unfortunatly nearly everything in the Tyranid army is good anti infantry, so they arnt really needed. Zoanthropes are used lots because they fill a niche nothing else does, as very reliable units for destroying heavy vehicles, which greatly helps out the rest of the list.
    Your friendly neighbourhood gargantuan creature

+ Reply to Thread