<2000 1700 points. need comments really quickly. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1700 points. need comments really quickly.

HQ
    deciever (300pts)
    res lord (140pts)

Troops
    10x warriors (180pts)
    10x warriors (180pts)
    10x warriors (180pts)
    10x warriors (180pts)

Heavy Support
    monolith (235pts)

Fast Attack
    3x destroyers (150pts)
    3x destroyers (150pts)

total 1,695pts Phase Out 12

please c+c. playing orks and just wanna crush him into the ground. The idea is one unit of warriors are in reserve and the monolith comes behind on turn 2-3 hopefully. destroyers on wing and kill as many as possable. deciever will just attract attention and hopefully get into combat with thraka. warriors just fire at the ork boyz with lord in one unit. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    324 (x8)

I think it looks fine. That number of warriors might just help out against the number of Ork Boyz you're likely to be facing. I could see dropping a warrior squad to add two more destroyers, then some toys on your lord (Nightmare Shroud and gaze perhaps?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am seconding what Alzer said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, I played this lists against him and DESTROYED him. I mean I didn't lose a single model and annihalated him. was against Thraka, trukk, 60 boys, 5 nobz, 3 deffkoptas, 5 lootas, 22 gretchins, a warboss, 8 bikes and possably more, just can't remember. my deceiver didn't do squat. he didn't get into combat but attracted a bit of shooting. my necron lord was with a unit of warriors and destroyed his trukk. monolith destroyed a unit and a half and wounded thraka. destroyers came on the wing and killed a unit and wounded thraka and then another unit of warriors finished him off. thanks for the comments.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did he have only 1 trukk???
    I would suggest you don't deep strike your monolith unless you play against imperial guards with 10+ lascannons....
    With this 14 AV and the living metal special rule it cannot be taken out easily and it can help a lot with your WBB rolls.
    I wouldn't suggest your warriors be in reserve since you can use the power matrix more useful and you can support your army better by 10 more gauss flayers..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, he only had one trukk. he's sort of new to warhammer 40,000 and didn't buy any vehicles other than a trukk. I didn't deep strike my monolith down and next time I won't keep the warriors in reserve, they didn't do much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePariah View Post
    yeah, he only had one trukk. he's sort of new to warhammer 40,000 and didn't buy any vehicles other than a trukk. I didn't deep strike my monolith down and next time I won't keep the warriors in reserve, they didn't do much.
    An ork with only one trukk is not powerful enough to stand to the will of the mighty necrons!
    You are right. Warriors don't do a lot when the are reserves. Monoliths have better things to do with their power matrix than teleporting reserve-warriors...

+ Reply to Thread