<2000 1500 points of pure genius - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 points of pure genius

Or not. Its really mostly just 1500 points. But when i just say 1500 points I get no responses This list is for a mini tournament in my hometown. No points for painted models or sportsmanship or anything, its purely based on wins and in game objectives (like kill opponent's most expensive HQ or something similar) So here's the list I've come up with:

HQ
    Warboss with bike, cybork armour, and power klaw

Big Mek with KFF

Elites
    9 Lootas

9 Lootas

Troops
    4 Nobz
    1. Bike, Painboy, Cybork Body
    2. Bike, Power Klaw, Cybork Body
    3. Bike, Power Klaw, Cybork Body, Boss Pole
    4. Bike, Big Choppa, Cybork Body

30 Shoota Boyz with 3 Rokkits and Nob with Power Klaw and Boss Pole

12 Slugga Boyz with Nob with Power Klaw and Boss Pole and Trukk with Red Paint Job

12 Slugga Boyz with Nob with Power Klaw and Boss Pole and Trukk with Red Paint Job

19 Grots with Runtherder

Fast Attack
    Deffkopta with rokkit

Deffkopta with rokkit

If I have turn one, I would deploy everything but trukks full of sluggas. The deffkoptas would scout forward then move 12 and shoot. The boss and bikers team up and go speeding their way into close combat. Grots sit on the home objective or screen lootas if there is not an much cover. The shoota boyz and big mek team up and walk their way up the field shooting things. The trukks will come on and will help the bikers and shootas respectively. If I have second turn the only thing I would do different is keep the deffkopta in reserve and come in on the flank.

So what do you think? Any ways to make this list more efficient?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

The overall list looks good, but I don't see much of a point for the KFF. There just isn't much for it to protect. Instead, I'd add either a battlewagon or rokkit buggies, to run in front of the trukks.

Also, I'd add one more nob biker, if you've got it. I'd also include a waaaaugh banner, cut out the big choppa, and put combi-skorchas on the boyz with powerklaws. If you decide to keep the unit the way it is, at least give them a waaaguh banner.

Otherwise the list looks good.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok two questions.

I can't decide whether i want to keep both trukks or if i should trade one unit of trukk boyz for another unit of shootas.

And I'm confused on the rules about wound allocation. Is it better to have all the nobz kitted out differently for wound allocation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    140 (x3)

Looks like a fun list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plasmarocks View Post
    Ok two questions.

I can't decide whether i want to keep both trukks or if i should trade one unit of trukk boyz for another unit of shootas.

And I'm confused on the rules about wound allocation. Is it better to have all the nobz kitted out differently for wound allocation?
    keep the trukks, but shrink the shootas down and stick them in a battlewagon with the big mek so the trukks get a cover save

yes it is better to have the nobz kitted out differently as they will last allot long considering the amount of fire power that will be directed at them
    Last edited by Wortsnagga; May 11th, 2010 at 14:58.
    ZODGROD WORTSNAGGA
    SNAKEBITE RUNTMASTER
    (were are my Super-Runts)

+ Reply to Thread