<2000 2000 pt shootier army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pt shootier army

2xBig Mek 220
    -KFF
    -PK

3x30 boyz 750
    -shootas
    -3 rokkits (per group)

3x3 Kans 450
    -all rokkits

2x11 lootas 330

13 Kommandos 245
    -snikrot
    -2 burnas

Im not positive on the PK for the meks but i think it would be good to keep them safer if attacked. Any thoughts to improve this list?

Last edited by BetaMaster; May 9th, 2010 at 00:59.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Do the units of boyz have nobz, powerklaws, and bosspoles? It looks like they do, but if they don't, then definitely give them to the units.

The list looks pretty good, but you don't need more than one KFF. It isn't that difficult to string all your boyz within 6in of the KFF. Remember, only a single boy has to be within 6in to give the entire unit cover.

Instead of a powerfist, I'd give the big mek a burna. It's a lot more versatile, and cheaper too.

The lootas are good, but if you need points for anything, you can cut them to 9 without hurting them.

Finally, I'd add some big gunz kannons. They work really well in this type of list, and they're dirt cheap.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisgrax View Post
    Do the units of boyz have nobz, powerklaws, and bosspoles? It looks like they do, but if they don't, then definitely give them to the units.

The list looks pretty good, but you don't need more than one KFF. It isn't that difficult to string all your boyz within 6in of the KFF. Remember, only a single boy has to be within 6in to give the entire unit cover.

Instead of a powerfist, I'd give the big mek a burna. It's a lot more versatile, and cheaper too.

The lootas are good, but if you need points for anything, you can cut them to 9 without hurting them.

Finally, I'd add some big gunz kannons. They work really well in this type of list, and they're dirt cheap.

Good luck!
    Thank you for the reply, and Good call on the boyz, I guess i forgot to write that down. They have nob pk and pole. I think i will change the meks to burnas, I had been considering it but wasnt sure since the unit would do better against vehicles with the pk. I would like to take some big guns but i believe all my slots are full with the kans. I was thinking 2 KFF so my army could split up if needed and keep the shields up, also on the chance of the big mek dieing in some way. Is armor a worry for my IC's, or am i just being paranoid?

+ Reply to Thread