>3000 Apocalypse 4000 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apocalypse 4000

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apocalypse 4000

HQ
    Deceiver 300
    2x Lord w/ ResOrb 280
    1x D.Lord w/ ResOrb + PhaseShifter 200

Troops
    6x 10 Warriors 1080

Fast Attack
    3x5 Destroyers 750

Heavy Support
    1 Gauss Pylon 420
    Monolith Phalanx (3 Monoliths) 955

Total:3985, PO:19

I know you are not used to apocalypse lists(I'm not either!). However, I'd like to try it once!

Here is the plan. The warriors will be splitted 30 and 30 in two sides with one lord in each side. They ARE capable of destroying ordinary tanks and light infantry, and that is going to be their job.
    The 15 destroyers will be into the nodal grid (inside the mono-triangle), since all enemy shots passing in there are reduced by 1 strength and no psychic powers allowed! The d.lord will also protect the destroyers. All lost 3+ WBB rolls will be re-rolled and re-rolled (WOW! 3 MONOS!)! So...come on! I challenge you to kill them!
    Finally, gauss pylon's job will vary, according to the enemy army.If playing against baneblades, titans or flyers the pylon will be deployed ordinary and fire its StrengthDestroyer Assault 3 focussed beam. Otherwise, if the enemy army consists of a lot of infantry, it will deep strike and fire its 18'' S6 AP3 D6 shots!

Last edited by TheNightbringer; May 17th, 2010 at 11:49.

+ Reply to Thread