<2000 1500 point Mech Orkz, C&C plz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 point Mech Orkz, C&C plz

I am still new to orks, here is a list I came up with....C&C Please

Warboss
    -Shoota/Scorcha
    -Power Klaw
    -Cybork Body
    19 Shoota Boyz
    Nob
    -Power Klaw
    -Boss Pole
    Battlewagon
    -Red Paint Job
    -Deff Rolla

Big Mek
    -Burna
    -KFF
    15 Burna Boyz
    Battlewagon
    -Red Paint Job
    -Deff Rolla

12 Shoota Boyz
    Nob
    -Power Klaw
    -Boss Pole
    Trukk
    -Red Paint Job
    -Reinforced Ram

12 Shoota Boyz
    Nob
    -Power Klaw
    -Boss Pole
    Trukk
    -Red Paint Job
    -Reinforced Ram

12 Shoota Boyz
    Nob
    -Power Klaw
    -Boss Pole
    Trukk
    -Red Paint Job
    -Reinforced Ram

15 Lootas

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

You have a very good start here but a few weakness, mainly a bit lacking of ranged anti-tank or monstrous creature.

Warboss and his Mob are good to go. The Wagon needs a Big Shoota (so when it loses a gun it's not Immobilized instead) and Grot Riggers (so when it is Immobilized it can get back to work). Your other Wagon needs the same. Red Paint Job isn't a must, drop it if you need points. The 1" doesn't come in to play as often as you'd think.

Mek is good but I don't like his retinue. You have them in the right setup, a vehicle to get them the charge, but they're a bit expensive and not scoring, as well as no PK if there's a counter-charge. I'd test it and see how you like them.

Trukks don't need RPJ, especially because they should be hiding behind the Wagons until they can charge so the upgrade is wasted for a turn or two.

Maybe lose a few Burnas and split the Lootas into two squads of 9-10. Being able to deal with 2 transports instead of one is nice, as is having two targets to shoot at, two LoS lanes, etc.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread