<2000 Three 1500pt Competitive Orks Lists (Feedback Wanted) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    454 (x7)

Three 1500pt Competitive Orks Lists (Feedback Wanted)

I plan to soon start collecting orks and Ive gotten into a habit now of planning several list with a few differences so I never gets boring anyway here are 3 out of the 4 lists, all of which Im looking for interesting and competitive play.

List 1 LETZ RIDE BOYZ!
    HQ
    85 Big Mek: with Kustom Force Field, Slugga, Choppa.

155 Warboss: Power Klaw, Bosspole, Warbike, Attack Squig and Cybork Bits. (lead nob biker squad)

TROOPS
    154 Boyz Squad: 18 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole. (Mounted In Battlewagon with Big Mek)

366 5 Nob Bikers: Painboy with bosspole, 2 Power Klaws (1 with Waaagh Banner), 1 Kombi-Skotcha & bosspole, 1 Choppa . All have stikkbombs and cybork bits.

106 - Boyz Squad: 10 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole.
    45 - Trukk: Eavy Shoota, Red Paint Job and Reinforced Ram.

112 - Boyz Squad: 11 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole.

112 - Boyz Squad: 11 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole.

80 - 20 Grots:

FAST ATTACK
    70 2 Rokkit Buggies

HEAVYUPPORT
    135 Battlewagon: Deathrolla, 2 Big Shootas, Red Paint Job, Armor Plates

Total Pts: 1498
    Total No: 62 (6)
    Total Kill Pts: 12

Tactics
    This was my first list I was thinking of; basically the Nob Bikers deploy separately from the main force and outflank the enemy hopefully drawing fire away from the main force which is advancing under protection of the KFF towards the enemy. The grots come on from reserve later on and grab the objective.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

List 2 THE GREENSKIN JUGGERNAUT!
    HQ
    225 Ghazghkull Thraka

85 Big Mek: with Kustom Force Field.

TROOPS
    160: 4 Mega Armoured Nobs
    135 Battlewagon: Deathrolla, 2 Big Shootas, Red Paint Job, Armor Plates

154 - Boyz Squad:18 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole.

154 - Boyz Squad:18 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw and Bosspole.

40 - 10 Grots:

HEAVY SUPPORT
    130 Battlewagon: Deathrolla, 1 Big Shootas, Red Paint Job, Armor Plates

Total Pts: 1497
    Total No: 73 (4)
    Total Kill Pts: 11

Tactics
    Its your basic battlewagon list with some grots added at the back to hold an objective. I know its cheesy but it would be nice to be able to field such a list from time to time. That and converting the battlewagons will be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

List 3 THE WAAAAGH RIDERZ
    HQ
    135 Warboss: Power Klaw, Warbike and Cybork Bits.
    (lead nob biker squad)

85 Big Mek: with Kustom Force Field, Slugga, Choppa.

ELITE
    150 10 Lootas

TROOPS
    610 9 Nob Bikers: All have stikkbombs and cybork bits.
    - 1x Painboy: Bosspole
    - 1x PK, Waaagh! Banner
    - 1x PK, Kombi-Skorcha
    - 1x PK
    - 1x Big Choppa, Bosspole
    - 1x Big Choppa
    - 1x Kombi-Skorcha
    - 2x Choppa, Slugga

106 - Boyz Squad: 10 Boyz with Choppas & Sluggas, 1 Nob with Power Klaw, Bosspole.
    40 - Trukk: Eavy Shoota, Red Paint Job and Reinforced Ram.

FAST ATTACK
    70 2 Rokkit Buggies

Total Pts: 1500
    Total No: 56 (5)
    Total Kill Pts: 11

Tactics
    Ive always enjoying seen a Nob Biker unit at work their the most elite effective killing unit in the game and I wanted to play with a full squad of them. Nothing much to say about this list Nob bikers take lead with other units supporting them, the buggies and lootas shooting down the fastest enemy units.

WELL THOSE ARE THE 3 LISTS, ID BE GRATEFUL FOR FEEDBACK ON ALL THREE PLEASE. PLUS ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FOURTH LIST?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    511 (x8)

Any of the lists are good, although the second is probably my favorite.

Grots are a great addition to any army. I'd use them in all 3 lists. Otherwise you'll have to sit a unit of trukkboyz on the objective closest to your own table edge, which is really a waste.

If you can get the points, I'd give the big mek a burna, if you can.

You don't have to pay for stikkbombs on the nob bikers. Units of nob mobz get stikkbombs for free.

Don't use 2 big shootas on a battlewagon. Either use 1 big shoota, or 1 big shoota and 1 kannon (you can shoot the big shoota and the kannon's frag shot on the same turn, as long as you don't move over 6in).

I don't like red paint jobs. The points are usually better spent elsewhere, like on more combi-skorchas (especially for the meganobz).

I don't like big choppas. They're just not worth the points.

For the last list, I'd cut down the nob biker squad (and possibly the rokkit buggies if you need the points), and instead run 2 units of 9 lootas. If there's only one unit, it's going to get shot to pieces before it can really do anything.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru.../mynameisgrax/

+ Reply to Thread