<1000 Another 1k Nid list from yours truly. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Dallas, Texas
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

172 (x7)

Another 1k Nid list from yours truly.

Well its me again, still making 1k lists while waiting for my buddies to get their armies past 1k. Sure will be nice once I can start using more of my nids.....

Anyways after my last tourney I decided to make some lists that don't have a tyrant leading them. It just seems that at low points there arent enough threats to draw fire from him. That and he isn't as cost efficient as trygons and the like.

Here's my list (comes out to 999 pts)

Cluster Spines
    Toxin Sacs
    Adrenal Glands

2 Hive Guard
    2 Hive Guard

Doom of Malan'tai
    Mycetic Spore

14 Termagants

12 Genestealers
    Toxin Sacs

So, how does it look?

I'm thinking about dropping the Doom to try out Deathleaper. It seems like a great critter to use to disrupt enemy plans and harrass stuff. Also seems to be a better anti-psyker unit now that SitW got nerfed.

Last edited by Phaeron Typhoon; July 7th, 2010 at 02:04.
    "I am the architect of fate!"

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

64 (x1)

is the trygon deep striking? if so i'd suggest take him or the Doom 3 deep strikers with no help is kind of tooo much

8 stealers with toxin sacs seems like plenty of firepower to me

any extra I'd say get more gribblies or warriors to fill out your troops selection, I usually use the prime as my hq in 1k games and throw him in with some warriors or zoeys depending on what I take, but thats me.

so.... drop, either the, Doom, Trygon or Stealers, 2 is fine, But I still prefer 1 or less because only having a 50/50 for over 2 strikers makes it all the easier for your opponet to handle. and use the rest to fill out your troops with some muscle/numbers other than that It seems fine to me.

I've had pretty good luck using a flyrant in my 1k games, which is the primary list I use, hes lead about the board by 20 or so gargoyles followed by the rest of my army, with no suprises or outflankers. but thats built for him so, it all, depends on your taste and then balancing it appropriately

(at 1.5k that's a different story)

hope it helps

+ Reply to Thread