Cautious orks 1500p - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

Cautious orks 1500p

Here's a draft for an ork list for an upcoming tournament. Previously I've just driven full speed ahead with all my trukks. But I want to play a little more cautious than normal with more dakka. I think against some armies I can let them come to me instead. Fo example the new codexes SW,BA and nids.

HQ1: Warboss
    ’eavy, Cybork, PC, Kombiscorcha, BP

HQ2: Big mek
    Burna, ‘eavy

7 Lootas 105p

7 Tankbustas
    Nob, BP, 3 Squigs, 1 hammer

Rokkits, Buzzsaw

6 Nobs
    4 ‘Eavy, 2 Cybork, PC, 2 BC, Kombiscorcha, Kombirokkit, runt, Painboy
    Trukk, RPJ, Ram

12 Sluggaboyz
    Nob, PC, BP
    Trukk, RPJ, Ram

12 Sluggaboyz
    Nob, PC, BP
    Trukk, RPJ, Ram

20 Shootaboyz
    Nob, PC, BP, 2 BS

3 Lobbas
    3 runts

Killkannon, BS, RPJ, Ram

Totalt: 1494p

Tankbustas in Battlewaggon. Kilkannon most for fun and for scare. Hit me with you comments. All thoughts are apriciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

It's a good start, but there are a few changes I'd make.

Most importantly, the nobz aren't legal. You can't give some nobz eavy armor and others cybork. Either they all have it or none of them do. I'd personally just give them all cybork, but use what you like. I'd also give them a waaaaugh banner, so they hit virtually all opponent's on 3's, and a second powerklaw. You can probably ditch the big choppas and combi-rokkit for points, unless you're going for the 'unique nob' trick.

The big mek really needs a kustom force field, to give all the vehicles a 4+ save. As it stands, he just won't do enough to warrant his cost.

I'd drop the killkannon off the battlewagon, as you'll be moving full speed on most turns, and won't be able to fire. Instead, I'd take a deffrolla and grot riggers.

I'd try and add 2 lootas to the unit, even if you have to add mek models with big shootas. Similarly, you could really use 2 special guns in the unit of shoota boyz, either big shootas or rokkits.

Finally, always put the bosspole on the unit of nobz, not the character attached to them. That way you don't lose it if the character is killed.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

with Alice
    7 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

946 (x8)

*Moved to army-list section.*
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

+ Reply to Thread