<2000 1500 Eldar- Mech/Seer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Eldar- Mech/Seer

HQ: Eldrad

Elites:
    Fire Dragons 5x Wave Serpent Star Cannons Star Engines
    Fire Dragons 5x Wave Serpent Star Cannons Star Engines

Troops:
    Dire Avengers 10x Exarch Bladestorm. Wave Serpent Bright Lance Spirit Stones
    Dire Avengers 10x Exarch. Wave Serpent Bright Lance Spirit Stones

Heavy Support:
    Dark Reapers 3x Exarch Missile Launcher Fast Shot
    Dark Reapers 3x Exarch Missile Launcher Fast Shot

Basically the Dark Reapers set up 2 firing bases to kill most Marine types and light armor with the missile launcher ie Dreadnaughts/Defilers/Sentinels or marines after the other blows a transport sky high.
    Eldrad fortunes the firedragon serpents and they go have fun hunting and all the while the dire avengers fly around claiming and denying objectives

Any and all feedback is welcome

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x4)

Is not bad. i`m not fond of reapers on competitive side but is doable if you can protect fast enough the reapers bases from assault. They have to be effective in frst 2 turns after that the enemy can bring at least 50% of his antiinfantery on them and they will die in turn 3-4 if you cannot distract the enemy fast enough with the dragons.

It is kind an unforgiven list with your mistakes but is not bad.

As for feedback i`m not fond on the brightlances and i rather make them eml and get some chin cannons for more firepower. And what turret has the dragons serpents (is mandatory a turret!).
    Hight elf and Craftworld Eldar army project pics heavy: linky

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Thanks for replying man.

Uhm ya dark reapers have their downs but i mean with the proper use of psychic powers they can all but wipe a squad of marines.
    Uhm i have starcannons on the fire dragon wave serpant it says in my list i do sorry u might have misread
    i HATE brightlances for their cost and how much they fail sometimes but it's a necessary evil cause of all the 2+ saves now cause 2 twin linked star cannons wont do much

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

168 (x4)

i rather take spirit stone and shuriken cannons and shuriken cannon upgrade than the starengine/star cannon... if you reach to deploy then you will be close enough to shoot 6 shots of s6 and probably if you want to give teh dragons any chance of survival you`ll park the serpents as assault blocking/cover giving tank.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya spirit stones and shuriken cannons are great but heres the problem when people bring in terminators it sucks when people bring in 2+sv people like this kid i always stomp who brings nothing but sanguinary guard as troops with dante it sucks when i have to just shoot at him forever and im using spirit stones on my dire avenger transports cause i need them to keep moving honestly my firedragons are mostly suicide units kept for when i need them most a lot of times for the first turn. the avengers on the other hand are constantly moving around and the with eldrad specifically

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya spirit stones and shuriken cannons are great but heres the problem when people bring in terminators it sucks when people bring in 2+sv people like this kid i always stomp who brings nothing but sanguinary guard as troops with dante it sucks when i have to just shoot at him forever and im using spirit stones on my dire avenger transports cause i need them to keep moving honestly my firedragons are mostly suicide units kept for when i need them most a lot of times for the first turn. the avengers on the other hand are constantly moving around and the with eldrad specifically

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

168 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by fombat View Post
    You know all sang guard with dante dies from dire avengers no?...in face any infantery dies from dire avengers....ah and fire dragons kill 2+ also....

try to think a little outside the box the tactics. eldrad is a cc unit also so if he has no fist/dante get eldrad there and watch them dies., serpents can block enemy assaults and give you cover while his 2+save makes 4+ cover from your serpent useless against the avengers. and so on....

PS do you have 99% of opponents marines cause you gravitate with list making on them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally i hate all things related to assault from when i started i hated assaults but i knw i pop them out when its needed sometimes to shot/assault to quickly clean up most people i play in a very reactionary style so the ability to get what i want when i need it out there helps a lot
    and ya the average player at my local gameswokrshop are just Zillas/Armor Company/Marines/Slanesh even orks are mechanized orks and its just getting old and to react i have to also

so ya

+ Reply to Thread