<1000 1l Eldar not traditional list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1l Eldar not traditional list

I want this army to be semi-competitive againt horde(tyranids) and MEQ(chaos, space marine) so i appreciate any advice! I know its not typical and that the 2 monstrous creaturs aren't as fast as the skimmers, but i think the tanks can hang back and shoot for a couple turns while advancing with them. thoughts?

HQ:
    155- Avatar
    130- Farseer- Doom, Fortune, Stones
    Troops:
    177- 10 Dire Avengers- Exarch w/ Shimmershield & Power Weapon, Defend, Bladestorm
    140- Wave Serpent- Bright Lance, Stones
    128- 10 Guardians- Scatter Laser, Warlock w/ Embolden, Spear
    130- Wave Serpent- EML, Stones
    Heavy Support:
    140- Wraithlord- Bright Lance, Wraithsword, 2 Flamers

total 1000 points

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Well, I would advise taking the Spirit Stones off the Serpents. After this, perhaps, I think you ought to forget the Guardians and have 2 squads of Avengers. The Exarch for the Avengers should have twin Shuriken Catapults.

The Wraithlord and the Avatar seem a little out of place, you're right, and they're going to get left in the dust if you move forward at any rate beyond a crawl with the Serpents. I mean, if you're determined to make it work, I'm not going to try and stop you, but hybrid Eldar is generally less than a good idea, since you want them all to be slow or else them all to be fast so they can all work in concert with each other like they're supposed to.

~ DiW

+ Reply to Thread