<1000 1000 Points Jet Bike List- New to Eldar, Please help!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 Points Jet Bike List- New to Eldar, Please help!!!

HQ- Autarch on Jetbike with Star Lance and Reaper Launcher- 155 pts

Troops-
    2x 12 Man Guardian Jet bike Squadrons w/ 4 Shuriken cannons and a Warlock per squad- 698 pts. (For both squads)

Fast Attack- 3 Man Shining Spears Squad with an Exarch equiped with a shuriken cannon and a star lance- 147 pts.

Total: 1000

P.S.: If you're allowed 10 points of leeway, you can give the shining spears exarch skilled rider, or take out some guardian jet bikes and give your warlocks some abilities.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

Sweet! I love the look of Jetbike armies on the board. I have a 2000 point pure bike army myself. Well, almost. There are four Vypers in it too. Either way, it is still in process of being built. Be warned though that pure bike armies are not the most competitive out there, but are not the worst either. They are a finesse army that can hit hard if configured properly.

One thing you really need to invest in for one is a jetbiked Seer Council. Basically a Farseer on a jetbike, backed up by at least 3-4 Warlocks on jetbikes. Give the Farseer Fortune at least, and Runes of Warding. The Warlocks should have Embolden and Enhance at least once, and some number of Destructors for good measure. You might consider these in lieu of your Autarch and Shining Spears.

Also might consider 3 nine man squads of jetbikes with a Warlock each. This will give you roughly the same strength and also give you a another objective grabber. Though destructor is good there, giving them Embolden might help more, as it will allow them to stay in the fight longer.
    Arvan'drynn Craftworld - 15,000pts (deceased)
    Tau - 2,000 points (atomized while on patrol)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x4)

i know there is only 1000 points but how you`ll open ant rhino? with 2 starlances?and cc? jetbike army does not exclude fire support.

me point to fritz blog...way of saim hann
    Hight elf and Craftworld Eldar army project pics heavy: linky

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Id say you should get some vyper jetbikes in there just to get that extra punch. They will give you some extra firepower and maintain the theme of your army quite nicely. Id also include some tanks, they fit the theme of the army and wave serpents will allow you to take some aspect warriors with you. Eldar are nothing when not supported by their aspects, thats my opinion anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all of your help! I've added a few vypers with bright lances for anti- tank, and I'm going to drop some of my regular guys and my autarch for a seer council and a farseer. I can't wait to see how my army works out.

+ Reply to Thread