<2000 1500 Point Alaitoc Craftworld Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

1500 Point Alaitoc Craftworld Army List

1500 Point Alaitoc Craftworld Army List

I am trying to put together a friendly but competative Eldar Army list to play with friends. I will be playing against Chaos Marines, Space Marines, and Imperial Guard.

We have agreed to try and keep to the fluff on our picks as much as possible. I will be playing Eldar from Craftworld Alaitoc.

Any help here would be appreciated greatly for we are all fairly new to the 40K univers.

Thank you in advance for your advice and critiques.

148 - Farseer: Runes of Warding, Runes of Witnessing, Spirit Stones, Doom, Guide,
    Singing Spear

114 - Rangers @ 6
    277 - Dire Avengers @ 10: Exarch, Bladestorm, 2 Shuriken Catapults
    Wave Serpent: Spirit Stones, Twin Linked Scatter Lasers
    241 - Dire Avengers @ 7: Exarch, Bladestorm, 2 Shuriken Catapults

317 - Harlequin Troup @ 7: Shadowseer, 4 Harlequin Kisses, 2 Fusion Pistols
    261 - Fire Dragons @ 6
    Falcon: Spirit Stones, Holo Fields, Shuriken Cannon

Heavy Support
    140 - Walker Squadron @ 2
    Walker 1: Spirit Stones, 2 Eldar Missile Launchers
    Walker 2: Spirit Stones, 2 Scatter Lassers

Total 1498

My debate is whether to put the Farseer with the Dire Avengers or the Harlequin Troup. Also should I split the Warwalkers up and let them hunt on their own?

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

168 (x4)

what i am strongly against is walkers with eml...rest is not my taste and my idea of effective army but is on you`re theme.
    Also i do not feel that synergies are good enough and the theme si strongly represented so you have Alaitoc.

what i would do is 3 units of rangers into 3 falcons with scatters, shuricannon, H/F and SS, 2 units of 5dragons, exarch with flamer in serpents with cannon and SS, farseer with eldritch storm and ro Ward, and a small harlie group with shadow seer, troupemaster and 2 fusion guns.

And that is a themed army. Not extremely effective but enough annoying (killinga falcon means ussualy we have a troop that in cover if go to ground (which should do if someone shoot at them) gets a 2+ save. that is really annoying as you have to root them close where you can get wither a heavy flamer and 4 melta or a harlie squad on your throat.
    Hight elf and Craftworld Eldar army project pics heavy: linky

+ Reply to Thread