<2000 Necron Army List Spreadsheet - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Necron Army List Spreadsheet

I created a spreadsheet to help create a Necron Army. It has drop down menus (just click the cell and a drop down menu appears) for: Unit Name, Base Point Cost, Wargear (5 wargear slots), Wargear Cost (one for each wargear slot), etc. The only thing you have to type in manually is the number of units. It then calculates: Base Cost, Wargear Cost, Total Unit Cost, and keeps a running Total Army Cost as well.

I've attached a blank version that you'll want to download and then a sample version too with two lines filled in so you can see what it looks like if you want. Granted, I am an Excel amature, so if you want to make improvements to what I've done, please share. The validation data begins on line 100 if you want to change anything. I didn't think anyone would ever get to 99 units I purposefully left out all rules information, stats, etc. so as not to infringe on any copyright laws.

EDIT: Hrm, the files didn't attach. I just noticed that .xls is not a valid attachment extension. Oh well *Edit yes they did - just took awhile to show up*

EDIT: Ooops just read the rules and I guess it goes against the rules to post individual totals so....deleting the attachments. Sorry folks.

Last edited by Alzer; October 12th, 2010 at 16:27. Reason: Triple post

2. Remove Advertisements

Wisconsin/Minnesota, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

324 (x8)

Hey Ikky, I appreciate your attention to the points costs rule, it would be appreciated if you would also pay attention to the rules about multiposting. Just something to watch for in the future.

Thank You,

+ Reply to Thread