<1000 my 1000 pt cheesy list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my 1000 pt cheesy list

so this is my list that would devistate all but mech IG, the new DE, and nids,

troops
    3x20 storm gardians, 1 flamer, i fusion,

heavy
    3 wrathlords,flamers, SL, and Wrathsword.

comes to be a 999pts!

what do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll get shot to pieces before the end of 2nd turn. What's supposed to be cheesy about this list? No Aspect Warriors, no vehicles, no Farseer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i play orks and my 2 unites of 30(60 total) don't get shot up in 1500 pts by 3rd turn, and they have a worse armor saves!!!, and the 3 units of strommys will be within 12in if the avatar, therefor they are fearless, and 3 wrath lords???? that with the avatar will most likely survive 2 rounds of shooting, and i shouldn't of named it cheesy, but a little more like spamming, but if i fought this with my 1000 pt list, i would think it would be pretty cheesy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this points level I guess it can be considered cheesy. But against anything with poison weapons, you're screwed. And Storm Guardians just aren't... that effective. Basic troops from other armies will tear through them in short order

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x4)

avatar plus 3 lords in 1000 points is ok (will be hard for teh enemy to deal with 4 MC)...but the guardians...dunno about them....on foot...you know eldars are not orks because of t3...and are slow (you play on regular or small boards?). And the AT is problematic in your lost. very very problematic.

i don`t feel it and is not really doable (you`ll have problems with SW, mephiston, MC tyranids and poison gaunts, mech armies and dark kin)
    Hight elf and Craftworld Eldar army project pics heavy: linky

+ Reply to Thread