-Farseer w/ Doom. 80

-5xPathfinders. 120

-10xDire Avengers w/ Exarch, Bladestorm. 147
Wave Serpent w/ Stones, EML. 130

-10xBanshees. 160
Wave Serpent w/ Stones, EML. 130

-Fire Prism. 115
-Fire Prism. 115

Banshees go with the Farseer. The banshee WaveSerpent go 24'' to the front, giving it a 4+ cover save, and 6es to hit in assault. I might do another boost of 12'' after that, so my banshees can assault in the next turn. The Dire Avenger serpent just moves 12 inch and try to pop a transport. Or, i do a 24'' boost, and be less vulnerable. The next turn, I move another 12'' and get them out. The banshees get out immediately, so they can move, run, and assault. Doomseer also casts doom on the unit im going to assault.The Avengers bladestorm a scary looking unit.
Then, the next turn, they get back into the serpent and do a 12'' move, so they are behind some building, were the enemy cant see my serpent. My enemy took probably 1 serpent down, and a few banshees.I killed one Elite squad (with the banshees) some tanks with prisms and EMLs, and things like Carnifexes with the pathfinders. If the enemy flanks me, I do a quick reaction with the Avengers, or maybe Banshees, if their transport is still alive. Also, the prisms can do alot of damage when both shooting on the same unit. Seen as they can move 12'', you almost always have
direct line of sight with one of the two. So if you combine, you can kill alot. Turn 4. The banshees have probably been wiped out. there might be a few Avengers alive, but not alot. The Pathfinders are or dead (maybe some flamer wiped them out) or their alive, with 2+ cover saves.
I keep shooting at the enemy at a safe distance, out of assault range. Turn 5. I move with both fire prisms 12'' to front, and shoot stuff. Turn 6. My Prisms and Serpents (if they are allive) make a 24'' movement, to try and contest ALL the objectives on the table. this way my oponent has 0 objectives, and I've got 1 or 2 (if my dire avengers stayed in the serpent). If the opponent is assault orrientated, He has to hit on 6es. If its a shooty army, he has like what, 3 lasscannons?
So he will never take out all my contesting tanks, maybe not even one. And my pathfinders haven't been harmed, because their just not a really juicy target.

What do you guys think? Not enough anti-tank? to much of it?(seen as all my anti tank weapons have
anti-infantry modes, I don't think you can have to much lol)

Any Advice is welcome. Also, The models I currently have, are a squad of Dire Avengers, and one
Farseer, so if you say I should get some walkers, I'll just buy the Battleforce, I need the models
at some point anyways.

So yeah, thanks for your time reading!