<2000 1500 point new to kroot - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 point new to kroot

Hi guys, I recently discovered the Kompletely Kroot Kodex, and I liked it. I liked it a lot. Love stalkers with ambush! Anyway, I decided to take a stab at making an army list from it, so here goes nothing:

Master shaper
    Power weapon
    Mark of the favoured child
    Surefoot charm
    Wings - 105

Shaper council X 5
    Power weapon X 5
    Wings X 5 - 275

These guys rush up one flank and take out low model count, high threat units e.g. devestator squads

Carnivore kindred
    Extra 5 kroot
    Bold - 154

Carnivore squad
    Extra 5 kroot
    Bold
    Meltabombs - 154

These outflank and get into kombat as soon as possible, with the meltabombs going on the flank with more tanks.

Carnivore kindred
    Extra 10 kroot
    Bold
    Krootox riders X 2 - 274

These guys just move up the middle of the board, providing threat and fire support.

Stalker kindred
    Extra 5 stalkers
    Bold
    Ambush - 169

Stalker kindred
    Extra 5 stalkers
    Bold
    Ambush - 169

These are the main part of the army, causing massive strikes with support from the outflankers.

Tracker kindred
    Extra 5 trackers
    Hunting rifles (Possibly, help required here) - 135 points

These charge up the other flank to the Master shaper, assisting the outflankers and Stalkers by picking off individual small squads.

Knarlock - 60

This moves up with the big carnivore kindred to provide protection. In many games creatures with 4+ wounds tend to draw a lot of fire if there are no tanks.

TOTAL: 1500 points exactly.

So, what do you think? Any & all criticisms welcome. But don't go all "AHH, MAN, WTF U DONT TAKE THOSE THERE CRAP U NOOBY NOOBERSON CRAWL BACK IN YOUR HOLE" as I recived when i made my first post on advanced tau tactica, which explaines why i am here now. I am new to kroot; even in my tau lists I took minimal to no kroot, so tactics would also be nice please. Thanks!

Last edited by Aun'Vre; November 1st, 2010 at 23:15.
    "Victory is sweet, blood is sweeter." - Aun'Vre

+ Reply to Thread