<1000 Starting out small 600pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    In your fridge (your taste in food is tasty!)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

Starting out small 600pts

Thought I would start playing DE. Just made a small list and would like some feedback for it.

HQ: Haemonculus (w) Casket of Flensing

Troops: 9 Kabalite Warriors (w) Shredder(Inc) Sybarite (DT) Raider (w) Flicker, Splinter Racks
    5 Kabalite Warriors (w) Blaster (Inc) Sybarite (DT) Venom (w) 2nd Splinter Cannon
    5 Kabalite Warriors (w) Blaster (Inc) Sybarite (DT) Venom (w) 2nd Splinter Cannon

Fast: 3 Reaver Jetbikes (Inc) Arena Champion (w) Heat Lance

Should be just under 600pts. I'd also like some ideas on how to expand this list also cheers.

There is no "I" in "team", there is an "I" in "pie" however, as in "Meat Pie" with "Meat" being an anogram of "Team".

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

43 (x2)

you could probably drop the Sybarites from the Venom kabalite squads (assuming your using them as gunboats?)

this would free up some points to give the 9 man squad an agoniser or at least a venom blade so you have some CC in your list
    the haemonculus would really benefit from a venom blade (greatly boosting your overall CC for very few points)

You could drop the arena champion since you dont really want just 3 bare warriors in cc, and maybe even the heat lance in favor of some Caltrops.

for expansion I would add some wychs and an Archon. you also probably want to turn those 5 man squads into a single 10 man raider squad (thats just personal preference) or turn them into True born to make up for their lack of numbers.
    "Thank him who puts me loath to this revenge on you who wrong me not for him who wrongd"

+ Reply to Thread