<2000 1950 Hit hard and fast - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

1950 Hit hard and fast

Well im working on a list that can brutally devastate the opponent before they have a chance to shoot back. This army will usually start reseerved if i dont have turn one and will come in to shoot away. The scourages pump out around 35 poisoned shots which will down any MC and devastate any infantry squads. Void bombers will for sure rack in kill againts both mec and troops and is definantly a star unit killer, dam nobs and council will not stand much of chance . Troops float around poping shots to kill tanks and cap objectives later. Parasite give tokens to troops as scourages will get one fast. Hq will just cause damage with baleblast to anti tank units. Whiches turbo around till late game and cap or quickly take out an anti tank unit

The decapitator 140 (6 5 5 3 3 6 4 9)
    (Fleet, one pain token, night vision, Roll of 6 is ID, baleblast ,preferred enemy on 1 IC, Stealth, MTC, 5++)

10 scourages 270
    w/ 4 cannons, solarite

10 scourages 270
    w/ 4 cannons, solarite

void bomber 195
    w/Night shield, flicker field, 1 implosion missles

void bomber 195
    w/Night shield, flicker field, 1 implosion missles

Parasite engine 100
    w/spirite vortex

10 warriors 115
    w/dark lance

10 warriors 115
    w/dark lance

10 warriors 115
    w/dark lance

3 raiders 240
    w/night shields, flicker fields

5 wyches 105
    w/venom

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooo decapitator, not seen a list with him yet, sadly that's probably for good reason as he can't join a squad, spending that many pts for him to sit in cover and baleblast 2 infantry a turn doesn't seem like a good use of points, my suggestion go for something cheaper, haemonculus say or even a tooled up archon.

I LOVE scourges (if only there were models to do the art in the book justice) and those squads are going to lay down one hell of alot of firepower, but they are very expensive comming out effectivley at 27 pts per wound for T3 and a 4+ save, 2 squads may be to many, certainly keep 1 but the other 270 pts might be better spent elsewhere.

Voidravens are also pretty awesome, i wouldn't bother with night shields though, they'll be sitting back and 6" range doesn't really help vs the long range weapons that'll be hitting them (krak missiles, autocannons etc). Also the implosion missile, while cool probably isn't worth 30 pts, when you consider for the same points you could get 3 shatterfield missiles, a 3 large blast S 7 alpha strike per bomber will do alot more damage.

I'm not sure i quite understand your attention with the warrior squads, bare in mind a D lance is a heavy weapon and they will be unable to shoot it if they or the raider they're in moves that turn, if you're planning on leaving them in cover that's fine but if you want to use them as gunboats to float around popping tanks i'd take a blaster instead.

The wyches seem fine, maybe throw a shardnet in to allow them to tie up a dreadnought or similar (-1 A and a 4+ invuln save will keep a dreadnought or wraithlord very frustrated and out of your hair for 3 - 4 turns).

Just my 2 pence, hope it helps

+ Reply to Thread