<2000 1500pt first time necron list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Aberdare, Wales, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

1500pt first time necron list

i have never played necrons but i want to try and collect all the armies if possible, my wife keeps telling me i have a disorder coz i dont stay interested in one thing for very long. anyway enough about me, heres my list, im very very worried about phase out so this is probably a terrible list

Necron Lord with Orb and warscythe=150
    Necron Lord with Ord and warscythe=150

20 warriors=360
    20 warriors=360 (lord each)

2 destroyers=100
    2 destroyers=100

im 45 points short and im not sure what to do with it, im thinking wargear for the lords but i dont know what :/ any suggestions are very welcome.

Fantasy : Empire, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Daemons, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, High Elves, Lizardmen( but i have opinions on every army just not the money)
    40k: Black Templars, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Tau (thinking of Eldar)

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Sorry that I can't offer much more help than this atm, (don't have the codex with me.) But split those Warriors into 4groups of 10 Warriors. That alone will increase their survivability immensly. With Necrons you only have to loose assault by about 2 models (which is very likely in CC) and poof all 20 of those warriors are gone. Also the Rez Orb has a radius on it so if you keep 1 lord per 2-10 War squad, you should be covered.

5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

184 (x5)

At 1500 the most I would field is 3 groups of 10 warriors. The second lord isn't needed and you should probably get rid of that warscythe (I don't like losing the Staff of Light's shooting attack).

After that, probably more destroyers, two groups of 4 wouldn't be bad at all. After that go nuts with what you want.

+ Reply to Thread