<2000 1500 point kabal list. New DE player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x1)

1500 point kabal list. New DE player

Hi LO! I am mere hours away from getting my first box of DE warrirors. So I thought that I would post my first attempt army list!

I once played a DE army(old codex) I borrowed from a friend in a 1500 pts three man all against all! And i loved the speed and strangely enough the squishyness of the army. I am regularly a SM player, and it was nice to try some thing completly different!

My first goal is to make a simple list, try it out and then contemplate what needs to change. I would still like to be able to put up a fight though! (I also think that the new warriors and raider models are insanely cool!)

Here we go...

Dark Eldar “Kabal of the Unholy Web” 1500 pts

HQ 120
    Archon w/ Agoniser, Splinter pistol, Ghostplate armour and Shadow field: 120

Elites 225
    5x Incubi w/ Klaivex and Demi-klaives: 145
    Raider w/ Disintegrator, Flickerfield and Nightshield: 80

Troops 780

10x Kabalite Warriors w/ Splinter cannon and Blaster: 115
    Raider w/ Dark lance, Flickerfield and Splinter rack: 80

Heavy Support 375
    Ravager w/ 3x Dark lance, Nightshield and Flickerfield: 125

Total 1485 (15 points what to do?)

46 bodies, 8 vehicles
    13 dark lances, 4 blasters, 1 disintegrator, 4 splintercannons, 32 splinterrifles (48 shots wounding on 4+)

As any 40k player will notice, I am going for a shooty army. My tactics will be to use any Dark lance at my disposal to take out transports first, tanks secondly. I will then procede to bring some swift splinter death to anything not vehicle!

The archon and incubi serve as the enemy's first priority target(and hopefully distract him from the fact that I count on everything else to do the killing). And if they make it far enough charge something big and juicy...

I declare this list ready to be torn apart!

Last edited by DemoMarine; December 12th, 2010 at 12:56. Reason: an appalling lack of english skills!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

There really is not that much to tear apart, as far as i can tell this list is tournament ready. The incubi stick out as being the least effective since your only CC squad will have 6 bodies in it. There isn't much of a way around this since there are no ranged archon set ups. Instead maybe you could bring a venom with trueborn and have a single Haemonculus on board, maybe with a hex rifle?

Since you like shooty death why not bring some more venom+Trueborn? they can stay at a safer range and add variety to the list. It could get boring playing with a list like this since it is so redundant (although effective i would imagine)

have fun with your box of warriors!
    "Thank him who puts me loath to this revenge on you who wrong me not for him who wrongd"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x1)

Thanks for replaying

uh... I think I will try the heamy and trueborn setup...
    But the Incubi are such cool models! For me it is big deal that the models look good!

Safe distance? I live my life dangerously! Ill look into though

- Dimitri

+ Reply to Thread