<2000 1500 point list first try, Lemme know whatcha think - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 point list first try, Lemme know whatcha think

HQ
    Shas'el-PR,MP,TA,HWMT 97pts
    Shas'el-PR,MP,TA,HWMT 97pts
    Elites
    CBS-PR,MP,MT 67pts
    CBS-PR,MP,MT 67pts
    CBS-PR,MP,MT 67pts
    Troops
    6 Fire Warriors-Leader, 6 Photon Grenades, ML-86pts
    Fast Attack
    6 Pathfinders/Devil Fish-MT, Disruption Pod-167pts
    6 Pathfinders/Devil Fish-MT, Disruption Pod-167pts
    Heavy Support
    2 Broadsides-Leader, TL, AS-160pts

anywho, the way ive got my Crisis Battle Suits set up allows for everything to add up to 1500 pts. ive magnetized all of the weaponry allowing for me to switch out their weapons depending on who i am fighting.

The HQ and the Elites will be supporting/ strike units while the Broad sides slowly advance to more advantageous locations to pick off enemy vehicles or to fire 8 SMS Rockets at squads. the Pathfinders will be aiding obviously with those wonderful little light markers with Devil fish transporting them or Fire warriors to more strategic locations for either protection or to put me in a good position to possibly pop off a few more hooligans. Firewarriors, will hold objectives with the fire support of Devil Fish/ pathfinders/HQ, Elites. CASH MONEY!! ..... =P

Last edited by Jakare; December 21st, 2010 at 04:13.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To start with lose the markerlights and grenades on the firewarriors they are just a waste if you have 2 pathfinder teams, my 1500 pt army only has 8 markerlights.
    As for battlesuits you might want to try some different settups because unless you've built them to take a whole ton of flamers hordes are gonna overpower you by turn 2 or 3. If this is a static gunline army it won't take long for it to get overrun so at least use the pathfinder d-fish to ferry the firewarriors around. You have no shield drones on your broadsides. Trust me they will drop like flies to lascannons and meltaguns and if your opponent has a landraider it's game over for you. If you want anti horde go for heatwave battlesuit teams, if you want anti armor go for helios. These are just suggestions as it all depends on your play style. The only way you can really get your list to work for you is to play it ,work out what you could have used and what you had too much of then play it again and keep fine tuning it till your happy with how it performs. Whatever you do have a good time doing it .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why thank you Space Pope *chuckles* true about the Grenades and the ML on the fire warriors it is a bit of points dump. um not sure if you read my comments under my list post where i talked about how i had magnetized all the weapons for the Battle Suits and how ive taken into account the points cost for the Helios/Heatwave/Fireknife/deathrain builds. it all adds up to 1500 points or Less =). and that was my intention with the D-fish was to ferry the Firewarriors around. take the pathfinders and dump them into cover giving those oh so wonderful ML's to beef up my chances of popping enemies. As for the Drones on the Broadsides ill consider it. im on Vacation right now and i dont have my codex with me to do the number crunching, but as i saw it, having 6 Broadsides (in groups of 2's) with TL will allow me to split all of my fire or not, to take down large foes/powerful HQ/ bombard them with 4 SMS shots when they get into that 24 inch range (oh ill be behind cover dont you worry haha, Hooray for SMS!!) but the extra wound allocation is nice, and also the invulnerable save is a definate bonus. so i will take it into consideration. Thanks man for Replying, REPS for you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad I could help I did see what you said about magnetized weapons but I wanted to impress the importance of those two particular suits on you, they've never let me down yet.

+ Reply to Thread