<2000 1850 Semi-Competitive Tournament List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Austin TX, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

1850 Semi-Competitive Tournament List

Alright, so I posted a list earlier, but have decided to change most of it, so I'm going to go ahead and post a new thread. Here's the new list:

HQ-Tyranid Prime- Lash Whip/Bonesword, Deathspitter, Adrenal Glands- 110

Elites- 3x Hive Guard- 150

Elites- 2x Zoanthrope- 120

Troops- 4x Warriors- 3x Deathspitter, 1x Barbed Strangler, Toxin Sacs- 165

Troops- 12x Termagants- 60

Troops- 16x Hormagaunts- Toxin Sacs- 128

Troops- Tervigon- Scything Talons- Onslaught, Toxin Sacs- 185

Fast Attack- Harpy- TL-Heavy Venom Cannon, Adrenal Glands- 180

Heavy Support- 3x Carnifex- Frag Spines- 495

Heavy Support- Trygon Prime- Adrenal Glands- 250

2. Remove Advertisements

7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

344 (x8)

This list is.... im strugling to find the word for it... confused i think springs to mind. Its trying to be too many things at once, and failing at all of them.

For example, your running a tervigon and several fexs, and yet for whatever reason youve thrown in a harpy. So youve then got the slow but durable MC's and the one fast fragile harpy, it just doesnt work. Same deal with the troops, youve got eliteish warriors thrown in with a small unit of hormaguants. It just doesnt quiet sit togther right.

So my advise is to do the following: Lose the hormaguants and all 3 of the fexs. In their place, get yourself a second tervigon, give them both adrenal glands, toxin sacs and catalyst and take 20-30 man guant squads. In this case id say 30, without old adversary you need to make every attack count.

Then get a second harpy, a spore for those zoanthropes, and either more hive guard or venomthropes depending on how much mech will be going to this tournament. Your warriors will want rending and your harpys shouldnt be going NEAR adrenal glands.

Also with the second tervigon you'll have synapse aplenty, so downgrade the trygon from a prime. Not sure how many points that leaves you with, but another warrior wouldnt hurt.
    Your friendly neighbourhood gargantuan creature

+ Reply to Thread