<3000 2000 Point Green Tide Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2000 Point Green Tide Army

So... I have come up with this list and was just wondering what you guys think about it and what should I add or remove to make it better. Its not a full green tide list because not all my boyz are foot-slogging but I still have 90 boyz on foot. So here's my list...

Ghazghkull Thraka 225

^Meganobz^ x5 200

^Trukk^ Red Paint Job, Wreckin' Ball 50

Ork Boyz x30 Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole 220

Ork Boyz x30 Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole 220

Ork Boyz x30 Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole, Shootas, Big Shootas (3) 235

Ork Boyz x20 Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole, Shootas, Big Shootas (3) 175

^Battlewagon^ Deff Rolla, Armoured Plates, Kannon, Red Paint Job 135

Lootas x10 Mek 150

Big Mek KFF, Burna, Cybork body, 'eavy armour 120

Deff Dread Dreadnought close combat weapon (2), grot riggers, armour plates 120

Killa Kans Rokkit Launcha (3), armour plates 160

Total 2010

I was thinking Thraka and meganobz zoom up the field in the trukk and get out and assualt. The boyz footslog. The lootas provide fire taking out light vehicles/MC/heavy infantry. The battlewagon moves up while the shootas shoot from it. It then tank shocks. The bik mek goes foward with the DD and KK's.

Tell me what you think and THANKS!

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

looks like a fun list! I'd be worried that that trukk won't make it to it's destination... its paper thin open-topped av10 combined with the fact that it holds meganobz and a powerful special character will make it a massive target for anti-tank fire, and once on foot your megas are never going to get where they need to be due to their slowness. Perhaps drop something like a dred or kans to upgrade the trukk to another wagon? looks like a balanced list that'd be fun to play!

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

+1 Sean.

Plus putting any points in the trukk is a waste. It's going to die, and it's going to die fast. It will never get to use the wrecking ball.

Some more notes.

Armor points and grot riggers are a waste on a squadron of kan's. They automatically get armor plates from being in a squadron, and any immobilized result =destroyed. (So grot riggers are out too).
    You can't have 3 big shoota's on a group of 20 boyz, max of 1 per 10 boyz.

With saved points..I'd do the following.

Drop the trukk. Get another battle wagon in there.

Drop the deff dread, get another 3 killa kan's in there.

+ Reply to Thread