<2000 1500 Hive fleet behemoth vs. blood angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x1)

1500 Hive fleet behemoth vs. blood angels

ok guys i got a match coming up with a friend, i know i am facing blood angels and i know for a fact that he only has access to 2 Baal predators and that's all for Tanks, no bikes or speeders to speak of, but he was hinting on having a few dreadnoughts, thing is ive never faced dreadnoughts before... which i actually think is a surprise since they look like an awesome unit, i was thinking of grabbing another 3 hive guards but i wont be able to buy them before the match... so doom it is and yes im going to walk him up, wanted to change tactics since whenever i have used him ive spored him in, anyways here is the list i am thinking of using, any comments or advice or any advice about taking on the blood angels or specifically dreadnoughts please pass them on, i am always open to advice

Hive tyrant 260
    2 TL Dev w/Brainleech

Nid Prime 90

Hiveguard x 3 150

Hiveguard x 3 150

Doom 90

Nid Warrior Brood x 3 120
    Boneswords x 3

Geanstealers x 10 140

Geanstealers x 10 140

Hormigaunts x 20 160
    Toxin sacs for all =)

Trygon 200

260 + 90
    350 + 390
    740 + 560
    1300 + 200

1500 ... if my math serves me well

2. Remove Advertisements

San Jose
    15 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

797 (x8)

Looks decent enough. The only thing I would have to say is that if you're going to walk your army, you might as well walk your tyrant as well. Swap out the wings for 1 tyrant guard and drop a few hormies for Old Adversary.
    Record: Win - Loss - Draw: Hive Fleet Pandora (New) 32-6-6 Space Wolf 7th Co. 52-11-6
    Blood Angels 12-4-2 Daemonhunters 20-8-3
    Imperial Guards 12-5-2 Daemons 8-3-2

+ Reply to Thread