<3000 Dark eldar Ard boyz list 2500pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dark eldar Ard boyz list 2500pts

Here is an Ard boyz list I made... Its one of my first attempts trying to incorporate hellions... Its a rough idea that i just came up with so obviously there might be some flaws in it... so here it is

HQ: vect

HQ: baron

E: 4 trueborn + 2 Dark lances + raider with shock prow

T: 13 hellions with helliarch with stun claw(Baron goes here)

T: 10 hellions with helliarch with phantasm grenade launcher and stun claw

T: 10 hellions with helliarch with phantasm grenade launcher and venom blade and splinter pistol

T: 10 hellions with helliarch with phantasm grenade launcher and venom blade and splinter pistol

T: 5 kabilite warriors with blaster + raider( vect goes here)

T: 5 kabilite warriors with blaster + raider

FA: 6 reavers with 2 heat lances

FA: 6 reavers with 2 heat lances

HS: ravager

22 lance shots

4 heat lance shots

so the idea is to control the deployment via vects ability and the baron so if i want to see where my opponent army is i can force him to deploy force then use vect to steal(yes I know its a coin flip) hellions can act as a screen for the raiders on the first turn giving them 4+ covers saves as well as the hellions then on the later turns reavers can act as a screen for hellions turbo boosting to claim cover saves while screening the hellions. The 3 empty raiders r there for target saturation and to perform teh same roll as a tau pirahna that is turbo boosting forward and becoming terrain to slow down mech armies the shock prows also allow me last turn contesting or to seperate the opponents army in chucks making it easy for my hellions to piece meal him and vect is going to act as a response element in the list being where i need him the most....thoughts? I will also be posting 2 other 2000pt lists for dark eldar so would appriciate it if i could get some feedback on those too

Last edited by Archon Anastari; January 16th, 2011 at 03:23.

+ Reply to Thread