<2000 1500 all round mont'ka - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

1500 all round mont'ka

ok it appears i posted twice with slight change in thread name

Please visithttp://www.librarium-online.com/foru...all-round.html to see the original list and its modifications

Last edited by draghkar; February 3rd, 2011 at 08:32.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good competive list but there are a few changes i would make.
    Firstly, you don't really need the target lock on the crisis suits, imo its a waste of points, there will be very few occasions where you will want to split fire, you can always break off the commander to do this if needs be.
    Secondly, you may aswell take 6 firewarriors if they are gonna camp out in a fish and save yourself some points there, or take 10+ for a somewhat useful anti infantry squad.
    You could save some points not taking the SMS on the hammerhead, it will rarely if ever get used over the railgun.
    I would consider moving some of the shield drones off the crisis suits onto the broadsides, they are much more of a priority for the enemy. And crisis suits can utilise covers and LoS a lot better than broadsides, and shouldn't be getting into close combat (if they do i doubt a shield drone will help much). I would consider putting 2 onto the broadsides and dropping the other all together.

If you do all of those (i don't have a codex to hand) you should have enough points for a pirahna, if not you could consider turning one fireknife squad to deathrains for transport hunters.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread looks like a repost of another one. Perhaps we should close this one and merge the two together?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

Bah it didnt show after a couple of hours so i reposted lol Ignore this one

+ Reply to Thread