Librarium Online Forums banner

Kill-Team Tournament

<1000 
402 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Der_Kaiser 
#1 ·
So my local store was doing kill teams every other week last summer, and it must have been a success because they're doing it again. Now my schedule will actually let me do it. I've never even played Kill Team before, so it'll be an adventure! There are house rules saying no named characters (apparently some jerk brought the Doom of Malantai to one of them) and no vehicles. I do not possess anything from the DE fast attack section.

Idea 1
4 Kabalite Trueborn with 2 Splinter Cannons and Blaster, Dracon with Agoniser and Ghostplate Armor
5 Wyches, Hekatrix with Agoniser

Idea 2
3 Incubi
5 Warriors with Shredder
5 Wyches, Hekatrix with Agoniser

I had a couple other ideas earlier, but these are the only 2 I can remember right now.

#4 ·
Well, this is kill team from the Battle Missions book, not from the 4th edition rulebook, so the rules are each side takes 200 points of 0-1 elites, 0-2 troops, and 0-1 fast attack, and each model counts as its own unit, but each unit you select must be legal (ie, you need 5 warriors minimum, you cant just take 3 warriors). I'm sort of liking the second idea as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.