<1000 noob needs help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: noob needs help

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

noob needs help

I had a birthday recently where my friends decided i needed to play 40k with them. As a result I now have some tyranid models and little idea what to do with them. I'm not looking to beat my friends necessarily, I just don't want to get rolled. So here's what I have based off the models that I have available. Input is much appreciated.

Hive Tyrant: wings, acid blood, old adversary ( can't decide on twin-linked devourers or not)

Elites: 3x Hive Guard

Troops: 3x Warriors w/ pair of boneswords

8x Genestealers w/ scything talons

Broodlord w/ scything talons

16x Termagaunts (can't decide on devourers or not)

16x Hormagaunts w/ toxin sacs

My two main opponents are blood angels so lots of 2+ saves, power weapons, and maybe a storm raven, and Eldar shooter heavy, with Avatar, hollow shield skimmers, maybe walkers. But like I said I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I did consider cutting back on some stuff and including a Tyrgon, but for now this is what I have. Though, I'm not completely opposed to spending a little to get a solid list I can play for a while. Appreciate the help.

2. Remove Advertisements

Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    With the mind
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

128 (x3)

Not a bad selection- I would go with the twin linked devourers.

In my sig is a link of everything you really need to know to play Nids effectively- I suggest reading that. At the end of it is a great 500 point list- you have most of the models. Just proxy the hive tyrant for a tervigon

+ Reply to Thread