<2000 1750pts Tournement List - - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750pts Tournement List -

My Tournement list so far...

Version:1.0 StartHTML000000149 EndHTML000001057 StartFragment000000199 EndFragment000001023 StartSelection000000199 EndSelection000001023 Succubus - 90
    (Agoniser and Haywire grenades)

Succubus - 90
    (Agoniser and Haywire grenades)

x9 Wyches - 200
    (Hexatrix with agoniser, hydra gaunt and Raider with FF)

x9 Wyches - 200
    (Hexatrix with agoniser, hydra gaunt and Raider with FF)

x9 Wyches - 208
    (Hexatrix with agoniser, Haywire grenades and Raider with FF)

x9 Wyches - 208
    (Hexatrix with agoniser, Haywire grenades and Raider with FF)

x10 Warriors - 145
    (Sybarite with Venom Blade, Dark lance and Blaster)

x4 Trueborn – 98
    (x2 Dark lance)

x6 – Reavers Jet bikes – 172
    (x2 caltrops)

x3 Ravengers - 345
    (x1 DC and x2 DL all with FF)

Not 100% sure if i need the Trueborn. Not sure if there would be suitable replacement.

Any suggestions would be great. I'm too keen on Venoms plus i likwe

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    188 (x4)

What type of armies do you expect to see?

At first glance I think your list lacks ranged anti-infantry shooting. Something to deal with things like Longfangs and lootas sitting in cover. If you're playing against a half decent player they won't be easy to assault so I wouldn't count on that.

Also what is the set up on your ravagers? I can't tell if you're using 3 identical ones with 1x DC and 2x DL each, or 1 ravager with 3x DC and 2 ravagers with 3x DL.

I'm too keen on Venoms plus i likwe
    I feel like this is half a sentence and/or you forgot a word.
    The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. Bring them understanding of the power of ourselves through our strength and their fear. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all fragments will be smashed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be consumed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your feedback. To answer...

expect quite a lot of competitive mech style list. Blood angel razor back, mech IG, Nob bikers, landraider heavy and death wing terminators. I do not expect to see many foot sluggers, however they could surprise me.

The tournament has some special missions add to each game. Take out all emery HQ, kill a vehicle in CC, and 1 other. These add to victory points to determine a winner.

Long range anti Infantry – I am not to concern over these guys as I will always position my force to reduce there effectiveness. Plus I was planning on using the reavers to turbo boost caltrops these guys.

Ravagers – I am planning I 1 with x3 DC and 2 with x3 DL.

So about the last part of the message. Had to go in a rush.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x3)

Not a bad list, I would suggest switching the succubi to archons and just dealing with the fact that they don't have grenades, or switch to the poison duke. The duke would allow you to do some minor tweeks to your army through combat drugs so you can be as effective as possible against your opponents. Like +1 WS wouldn't really help against IG, Tau, etc.

And if the duke hangs out with the warriors, you no longer need the sybarite and could cut those points, and give some heat blasters to the bikes.
    Nurgle, the freshmaker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks pretty good i'd switch the succabuses to haemonculus for FNP wych squads.
    Epic Wheen!1!1!!1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Liguifier View Post
    Looks pretty good i'd switch the succabuses to haemonculus for FNP wych squads.
    I must second this because I'm having great experiences with this combination. I used to play Wych Cult and hated to see my Raiders explode, now I don't care that much any-more as FnP rocks.

I would keep one Succubus to have more Agoniser attacks in the fray. You can have an effective Heamy with Venom Blade and Liquifier Gun for only 65 points.

Since you do have a Heamy, you could also switch one wyche Squad for Wracks, they just rock with T4 + FnP for scoring troops. Combined with the Liquifier Guns they pose a nice threat for MEQ or better.

An upgrade you might consider for the Raiders is the Enanced Aethersails. This is a god-send: you can add on average 7" to your first turn movement. It makes me doubt to drop the FF for EA since 4+ cover for turbo is better and once the payload is dropped the Raider will attract less attention.

+ Reply to Thread