<3000 2500 Cron - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2500 Cron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2500 Cron

HQ:
    Necron Lord
    Res Orb, Veil, War Scythe

Elites:
    10x Immortals

Fast:
    5x Destroyers
    5x Destroyers

Troops:
    16x Warriors
    16x Warriors
    15x Warriors
    15x Warriors

Heavy:
    3x Heavy Destroyers
    3x Heavy Destroyers

So my tactics are very easy, move forward with a wall of 62 warriors, 10 immortals, and a lord. The 10 destroyers and 6 heavy destroyers will roll up a flank and harass units and armor. Is this a viable 2500 list? Or should I move some stuff around to include a monolith?

"Surround yourself with the greatest warriors at your command, or cower in the deepest and darkest hole you can find. It matters not. I shall take your head for the Great Khan and for the Emperor!" Kor'sarro Khan White Scars 3rd Compnay

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't ever take more than 10x Warriors at a time, anymore than that and you are just asking to loose points to sweeping advance. I would also get rid of both hvy destroyer squads. Replace them with 2x Monoliths, 4x Destroyers and another Lord w/ Rez orb to babysit the troops.

List would look like this:
    Lord - Res Orb, Veil
    Lord - Res Orb

10x Immortals

10x Warriors
    10x Warriors
    10x Warriors
    10x Warriors

5x Destroyers
    5x Destroyers
    4x Destroyers

Monolith
    Monolith

Should equal out to around 2500 points (Don't have my codex on me, going from memory)

Reason you don't want a Scythe for your Veil lord is you don't want to be assaulted. You DS every turn out of combat so you can shoot more, also if you are within 12"s you can get an extra 3 shots with the staff.

+ Reply to Thread