<1000 Dark Eldar 1000! A talos gets used! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Dark Eldar 1000! A talos gets used!

This is my first stab at a dark eldar list, since my playing normal eldar, or as I like to call it, protect the fire prisms! They're the only unit that can kill stuff! I liked the thought of a talos just because he is either a fire magnet, or something that finally makes it into close combat in around turn 3 or 4 to really bring some heavy CC power. The cronos wouldnt be useful just because my CC units that will actually make use of the pain tokens already start with 1 and can easily get 1 more quickly.

Haemonculus w/ agonizer, scissorhand, liquefier gun-

Warriors (10) 1 w/ blaster, 1 w/ Splinter cannon-

Raider w/ Flickerfield, splinter racks-

Warriors (10) 1 w/ blaster, 1 w/ Splinter cannon

Raider w/ Flickerfield, Splinter racks Nightshields

Wyches (9) w/ shardnet, hydra gauntlets, haywire grenades, Hekatrix w/ Blast Pistol, Agonizer, Grenade Launcher

Raider w/ Flickerfield, Night Shields-

Heavy Support

Talios w/ Chain Flails, ccw

Ravager w/ Flicker field, Night Shield

2. Remove Advertisements

Dallas, Texas
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

172 (x7)

the talos doesnt really seem to fit to me.

you have this entire army that is mounted and fast and then one monster that moves so slow. If I were playing with you I would ignore it until your raiders/ravager were dead and then I would deal with it at my leasure.

I think you need to downgrade the hekatrix a bit as well. Maybe just keep her with an agonizer and keep her cheap and simple.
    Last edited by Phaeron Typhoon; May 14th, 2011 at 05:07.
    "I am the architect of fate!"

+ Reply to Thread