<1000 1000 pt all comer list. Does it have enough? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

1000 pt all comer list. Does it have enough?

Here is a new all comers list I will be testing shortly. The majority of armies I face are Orks (nearly all with ghazgkhull), A few Chaos, the inevitable Space Marines *sigh* , one other Tau list and a possible Tyranid (I think it's more orientated around hordes than MCs).

Tau 1000pt

XV8 Command Team: 1x Crisis Shas’ el, 2x Crisis Shas’ vre, 3x Plasma rifle, 261
    3x Fusion blaster, 3x Targetting array, 3x Hardwired multitracker.

XV8 Team: 3x Crisis suits, 3x plasma rifle, 3x missile pod, 3x Multitracker. 186
    XV8 Team: 2x Crisis Suits, Twin linked missile pod, Targetting array. 106

Firewarrior squad: 6x Firewarriors. 60
    Kroot squad: 10x Kroot. 70

Heavy Support
    XV88 Team: 2x Broadside battlesuits, 2x Smart Missile System, 2x targeting arrays. 160
    Hammerhead Gunship: Railgun, 2x Burstcannons, Disruption pod. 155

Total 998

The main plan is to put the broadsides at the back somewhere, hopefully in cover and screen them with the firewarriors (I figured they had longer range guns so could afford it). The hammerhead hangs back in the opposite corner pie plating anything that moves while the deathrains cower behind it for cover. The fireknives and helios suits will get nice and close to the biggest threats and do as much damage as possible(I'm good with distances) while the kroot are either infiltrated, outflanked or used as a blocking unit depending on the scenario. Any advice would be appreciated

Incidentally, does anyone know what it means when there are 5 stars next to the name of a thread (I know it means it's good I was just wondering if it signifies anything else)?

Last edited by Space Pope II; September 12th, 2011 at 16:21.

+ Reply to Thread