I usually don't post here with my lists, but i have some changes to my list and will not get any time to test the list so i am trying to see if you can find some holes in my list. The biggest change is that i am trying to squeeze in some Venomthropes into the list.

Hive Tyrant 230tps (I'm wiling to get rid of this guy if you have something else that you'd think would work better.)
-2 sets of Scything Talons and Wings.

Hive Tyrant 340pts (This guy is very reliable and survivable. Which is why i take him as is.)
-Lash whip and Bone Sword, Venom Cannon, Old Enemy.
-2 Tyrant Guard

Hive Guard 150pts

Zonathropes 180pts (I pack in the extra anti-tank because of the stupid numbers of Landraiders i am likely to fight. Also, it never fails for this unit to attract way more fire then they need.)

Venomthropes 110pts (I have 2 in this unit now but it makes my list over points by one Venomthrope. I just can't see one being any use though. Thoughts?)

Tervigon 195pts
-Catylist, Cluster Spines, Toxic Sacs, Adenine Glands.

Tervigon 195pts
-Catylist, Cluster Spines, Toxic Sacs, Adenine Glands.

Deathguants 100pts

Spineguants 90pts (I have no problem making this a 10 man squad instead of 15.)

Trygon 200pts

Tyranofex 265pts

A Tau Player, 2 Orks, 3 Chaos, At least 3 Grey Knight Players, 2 Space Marines, Another Tyranid Player and a Imperial Guard Player will be there along with 6 others that I don't know what they will bring. I usually do well enough in these Tournaments with similar lists.