<2000 2000pt Friendly List v.s Daemons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

623 (x8)

2000pt Friendly List v.s Daemons

I had an awesome battle against the Daemons yesterday (Saturday), but i wanted to show you guys the list that i used & what you's think &/or should have taken, well here it is:

Archon + Agoniser + Combat Drugs + Shadow Field = 120
    Haemonculus + Venom Blade = 55

2x 5 Incubi = 220
    8 Bloodbrides + Syren + Agoniser + 2 Shadnets & Impalers + Razorflails = 177

2x 10 Kabalite Warriors + Sybarite + Agoniser + Splinter Cannon = 260
    2x 10 Wyches + Hekatrix + Agoniser + Shadnets & Impalers + Razorflails = 300
    Dedicated Transport
    4x Raiders + Enhanced Aethersails + Night Shields + Flickerfields = 340
    2x Venoms + Splinter Cannon + Night Shields = 150

Fast Attack
    2x 5 Scourges + 2 Splinter Cannons = 260

Heavy Support
    Talos + Chain-flails + Twin-linked Heat Lance = 120

It was a hardcore battle & i finally got to use the Venoms & the Scourges fire power properly & all i've got to say about them is DAMN! they can pump out a lot of shots & now my mate dislikes Venoms lol & the Incubi go off. Anyways enough bragging lol.

Any & all help is well appreciated thanx.

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Looking at your list, Im tryin to figure out your vehicle allocation.... And Im also curious if this list was meant to be a more generalized list than just vs. Daemons. Versus just Daemons, I'd put a venom blade on everything that has the agonisers... cheaper, and a bit more effective....

Leuven, Belgium
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

What you should have taken, depends greatly on what you want this list to do? Only fight Deamons or all-comers? Do you want to be friendly/fluffy/themed or full-out competitive?

I personally have my doubts about 10 Warrior squads with Sybarite kitted for close combat. I feel warriors shouldn't be in CC and don't need to invest in being good at it.
    Wyches, I don't see the need in having 10 and always would opt HwG, unless you only fight Deamons. I prefer only to use S&I upgrade as the other are too expensive for what they add to the unit.

I'm afraid you Bloodbrides unit is illegal: you have 3 special weapons and only 8 Bloodbrides...

I am curious to hear about how you used this list and what units preformed well or were not worth their cost.

I don't have much experiences vs Deamons but I would always give my Heamy a LG. Furthermore I would opt for the classic Venom Spam to SC them to death.

I'm also a little surprised to see only a Talos in heavy support. Razorgwing is huge vs hordes and any infantry and Ravager can help to insta-kill T4 buggers.

+ Reply to Thread