<2000 1850 competitive list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-6 (x0)

1850 competitive list

Hey guys, 1st DE list. Trying to make a competitive list, thoughts appreciated.

HQ - Lelith Hesperax - 175 (join bloodbrides)
    - 2x Haemonculus - Liquifier Gun - 120 (one join bloodbrides, one join wyches, will still in raided after whyches get out)

EL - 8x Bloodbrides - Syren w/Agonizer, 2xShardnet, Haywire Grenades - 154
    - Raider - Flicker Fields, Grisly Trophies - 75

- 5xTrueborn - 5xBlasters - 135
    - Venom - Extra SC - 65

TR - 2x10 man warrior squads - Shredder, SC - 205
    - 2xRaiders - FF, Splinter Racks - 160

- 9xWyches - Hekatrix w/Agonizer - Shardnet - Haywire Grenades - 148
    - Raider - FF, Grisly Trophies - 75

FA - 6xReavers - 2xHeat Lance - 156

HS 3xRavagers - FF, Night Shields - 375

Total: 1848

Tyranids: 11/3/1
    Chaos: 2/3/0
    Tau: 3/2/0
    Latest Battle: Tau win against DA!

2. Remove Advertisements

Leuven, Belgium
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

First thought: Trueborn are only entitled to 4 special weapons, so your Trueborn are illegal.

Second thought: Lelith ain't really competitive because of strength 3 but you could try to make her work, Bloodbrides are a fair way to protect her. I don't know if the squad packs enough punch without the right drug result.

3rd: I don't think Splinter Racks are worth their value, especially since Venom are a lot better. So I would suggest to get some 5 Warriors + Blaster squads and you will get more mileage out of the splinter cannons from the venoms.

I'm also a strong advocate for Night Shields on all skimmers: they are vulnerable to small arms and that is what NS are most effective against.
    I'm not really fan of 10 men Warrior squads: ok they survive longer but don't really bring the extra punch. Dark Eldar units should all pose a threat to the enemy. Also you can use more scoring units, four would be great.

On the whole it doesn't look really bad: you have enough anti-tank and troops but the effectiveness will depend mostly on you current local meta. So I suggest to play test the list and see what units under-perform and tinker with those.

+ Reply to Thread