<2000 1500 pts against Space Wolves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 pts against Space Wolves

So, 1500 pts of Necron against Space Wolves. Here's what I got:

255pts-Overlord (WarScythe, Command Barge, Sempiternal Weave, Phylactery, Phase Shifter)
    340-2x Immortals (10 models [EDIT] w/ Gauss)
    225-Lychguard (5 models w/ shield+sword)
    150-Triarch Stalker
    175-Doomsday Ark
    120-Wraith(3 models, 1 Whip, 1 Particle Pistol)
    100-Night Scythe
    75-NecronLord (ResOrb and Warscythe)
    60-Cryptek (Veil of Darkness, Abbyseal Staff)

The Lord is with the Lychguard and the Cryptek is with one unit of Immortals. I've never used a NightScythe before, kind of put it in for that reason/couldn't find much better to fill the points with. The Space Wolves run a Rhino rush with ThunderWolves and some Long Fangs in the back. I'm trying to limit the proxying so the Lychguard, Stalker, and Doomsday Ark are staying (since I have the models). Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

Last edited by Parish; November 9th, 2011 at 05:09.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your list is okay, just a few minor changes

for your overlord get rid of weave and remove the phylactery but keep the scythe and shifter. this will free up some points plus you will have an invul save, you can have the better armour save instead of a invul but i wouldnt recommend both

for your cron lord i would drop the scythe and free up some more points since your immortals will be shooting

for your cryptek i am aware that if you want VoD you need abysal staff but i would change that for eldritch lance and solar pulse, this gives you a long range anti tank shot and a turn of night rules

all your other units look good and you can use any extra points to buy more units eg some scarabs or another orb lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I was thinking as I was typing it out, the Overlord's load out was a bit much, I'll drop those mentioned.

The Lord was going with the Lychguard, not Immortals, I thought I should give him the Scythe in case a Dreadnaught gets in combat with them. Which is probably going to be his Dread's target after it drops down.

My opponent doesn't have much shooting, so I wasn't too worried enough to bring the Solar Pulse. Thanks for your recommendations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here to help

kind of forgot about the lych guard

and i dont know space wolves to well so not really that helpful there

+ Reply to Thread