<2000 1850 Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1850 Necrons

Outcast Shinigami thedrifter777's Avatar
    The Eternity Gate
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

1850 Necrons

Looking to get competitive with the models I have on hand with the new dex. Only new edition was the annihilation barge. General ideas is to put the overlords and crypteks with the large warriors blocks and march phalanx style (with solar pulses providing some protection) up the field. C'tan does his thing, destroyers provide fire support, and monolith deep strikes on an objective. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

HQ: 390
    Overlord (140: Phaeron, Warscythe, Labyrinth

Overlord (140: Phaeron, Warscythe, Labyrinth

Court1: 55
    Destruction Cryptek, Solar Pulse

Court2: 55
    Destruction Cryptek, Solar Pulse

Elites: 230
    C’tan (230: Lord of Fire, Writhing Landscape

Troops: 560
    10 Immortals (170, Tesla Carbines
    15 Warriors (195)
    15 Warriors (195)

Fast Attack: 380
    3 Heavy Destroyers (180
    5 Destroyers (200

Heavy Support: 290
    Monolith (200
    Annhilation Barge (90

Total: 1850

"Dare to be Naive"

If someone helps you, or you just like what they say, rep them

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x1)

decent list

just need to make a few changes

first i would advise that you equip your lords with orbs instead of the labrynth especially since you will be in a large block of warriors and i highly doubt your planing on going into cc with warriors

the crypteks must have eldritch lance so they can get solar pulse so you will need to make a few cuts to pay for this (and the orbs if you take them)

keeping your C'tan is up to you but please in the name of Necrontyr please drop lord of fire it is the worst upgrade as it only applies in the smallest of circumstances. get any other upgrade besides LoF (or drop the ctan for something else)

your troops selection if pretty good, i assume that the army will be moving about (hence the phaeron upgrade and tesla carbines)

fast attack is good but i would place two normal destroyers into the heavy destro unit for wound allocation
    the units will then look like

5 destroyers w/ 3 heavy gauss cannon
    3 destroyers

and heavy is good

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

They've already included the cost of the eldritch lance because you automatically get it when you upgrade a cryptek to harbinger of destruction.

+ Reply to Thread