<1000 750 Destroyer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 750 Destroyer

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

750 Destroyer

Necron 750pts

Destroyer Lord
    Warscythe and Sempiternal Weave. 140

7x Warriors with Gauss Flayers. 91
    7x Warriors with Gauss Flayers. 91

Fast Attack
    Necron Destroyer Squadron
    4x Necron Destroyers. 160

Heavy Support
    Doomsday Ark
    Doomsday Cannon and 2xGauss Flayer arrays. 175
    Annihilation Barge
    Twin Linked Tesla Destructor and Tesla Cannon. 90

So, I've started off by calling this a destroyer list but it only has 4 destroyers and a Lord. I'm going for a somewhat fluffy yet competitive army that are all inflicted with the destroyer curse in some way. The doomsday ark pilot will be fused to the vehicle making him the biggest destroyer ever and I'm contemplating fusing both torsos to the annihilation barge for an odd alien look.

Enough of fluff, The Ark provides anti termie, tank and horde while the barge just overwhelms anything with multiple shots, hopefully stun locking a vehicle for the lord, who has the 2+ for getting to a combat. Destroyers shoot at anything and everything while warriors add their shots where they are needed or just sit tight on an objective. All advice welcome

2. Remove Advertisements

The North!
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

18 (x2)

I would recommend on holding back with destroyer conversions until the second wave of models is released. Currently there are no fine cast destroyer lords or heavy destroyer which leads me to believe Rey are getting new models soon.

No comment on the list, cool idea though!

+ Reply to Thread