<3000 Immotekh (anti-mech/vry. cheap, $ wise) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The Otherworld
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

Immotekh (anti-mech/vry. cheap, $ wise)

Imotekh S.

Necron Lord
    Sempiternal Weave
    Res. Orb

Cryptek (Despair)

Cryptek (Destruction)
    Solar Pulse

Cryptek (Eternity)

Cryptek (Transmogrification)
    Harp of Dissonance

Total: 515

Necron Warriors: 13x

Necron Warriors: 12x

Necron Immortals: 10x (Tesla or Gauss)

Necron Immortals: 10x (Tesla of Gauss)

Total: 765

Triarch Stalker
    TL Hvy. Gauss Cannon

Deathmarks 5x

Total: 260

Canoptek Wraiths 6x
    3x Whip Coils
    6x Particle Casters

Canoptek Scarabs 8x

Canoptek Scarabs 8x

Total: 510

Annihilation Barge
    Gauss Cannon

Canoptek Spider 2x
    TL Particle Beamers
    Fabricator Claw Array (1x)

Total: 450

Total Units: 83
    Grand Total: 2500
    Total Amount of Money Saved:...priceless

Strategic Rundown:
    Basically, the entire army will foot slog across the battlefield under the NFighting, yes I am notoriously cheap (think Mr. Krabs) when it comes to this game, so don't judge me, just I have a very sweet, and demanding girlfriend so don't judge me...LOL. The seize the initiative is a boon for me since I'm very aggressive when it comes to this game.

-Immotekh pairs up w/ the Chronotek and a unit of Immortals. My GW store is pretty chill w/ the rules until the FAQ comes out, so for now the Chrono re-rolls the nightfighting rules (I still don't see why its up for debate) and the lighting may be able to weaken my opponents mech/transports army, might even soften them up IDK.

-The Harb. of Despair will go w/ one of the immortals (probably tesla) and zip around the battlefield picking off the flanks of the army and getting obj.

-Cryptek of Destruction will go w/ the Deathmarks, IDK they kinda look like suicide units to me, so maybe I'll wreak havoc behind enemy lines w/ the sol. pulse, maybe take out an IC or MC *shrugs*)

-The Cryptek (trans) will go w/ the warriors and will pop light transports (since it has infinite range I don't think the NF rules affect it.) They will contest for obj.

-The lord will also be warriors and get obj. the res orb will them more durable.

-The Nightscythe (maybe) will be for the Imotekh and will zip him where ever I need, him, the guy can't fight his away out of a paper bag so he will not be in CC.

-The Triarach Stalkers is an AA unit, he prob. won't see a lot of action due to NF but who knows. *shrugs*

-C. Wraiths, by far the most able bodied CC unit in the codex, they'll probably lurk near dangerous/difficult terrain and attack/tarpit any potentially dangerous CCs. IDK, based on the Spanish Errata, the Monolith can take units out of CC, so if I think they will lose, they'll just shout "Beam me up, Scotty."

-Scarabs will pop armor under NF, maybe I'll put them in conga line to effectively use the scarab hive rule. LOL

-Monolith, anti-deep striking unit and teloport support. It'll probably protect the stalker

Annihilation Barge: Anti-personel and anti-armor, (provided that the tank has its AV value lowered) I don't know about you but TL S7 x4 shots is bound to get a "Boom" from enemy armor.

-Spyders: Conga-line idea? Anti-personnel

So basically, one can see that I'm gonna exploit the NF rules as long as possible...you can also tell that I'm extremely cheap.

PS: Anyone know how to convert Canoptek wraiths?

Last edited by Asasininja4827; December 12th, 2011 at 02:18.

+ Reply to Thread