<1000 500 pst patrol - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500 pst patrol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500 pst patrol

Im going to a combat patrol tournament and I would like to hear your opinion about one list I made. Tournament have some special rules: u0-1 HQ, minimum of 1 troops, 0-2 fast, 0-2 elite, 0-2 heavy, max 2 vehicles, all other than vehicles can score, U can have only 2 guns per vehicle, max armour value 33...might be some more but I dont remember now.

10 wracks
    2 liquifier gun
    raider
    flickerfield
    =190

10 wracks
    2 liquifier gu
    raider
    flickerfield

10 warrior
    blaster
    splinter cannon
    =115

=495

I would like to keep wracks. Any comments?

EDIT. some more special rules.

Last edited by Sigu7; January 19th, 2012 at 16:32.

2. Thanksdizzie thanked for this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

Oops accidently hit thanked instead of reply to thread lol

decent list for combat patrol, the only thing i don't like is walking warriors, perhaps drop a FF from a raider on the wracks and make it a 5man squad with blaster on venom with 2x SC's.
    Your whole army can get places fast then, will allow you to bully segments of your opponents army better.
    If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would play Venom Warriors but I can't 'couse of the "max 2 vehicles" limitation. I have been thinking of dropping Warrior's Blaster for 2 more Warriors becouse I think 6 is enough for getting rid of max 2 vehicles. And a vehicle can't exceed armor value of 33 by the way. I also have thinked adding Haemy so I can change Warriors to Trueborns to get more special weapons. But what do u think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

for two vehicles i really don't know, i would say prob the best purchase would be to drop warriors and get two heamies for furious charge on the wracks, at least then you will have two lances on raiders, and over 30 attacks at str 4 to hurt rear av 10 vehicles if there are any, also you get a reroll in HTH on the charge against t4 and under which isn't too shabby. basically those squads can take anything on short of terminators, but they can get lucky with flamers and can overwhelm the termies in HTH too if you get to flame and then charge, i have done it before.

Sorry i have not played combat patrol in years so i'm unfamiliar with the rules to building a list.
    If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the real patrol rules but in the rules of the tournament I go. But okay, I'll try that too in practice games thanks!

EDIT. Sorry for my mistake last post. I was thinking one other list I have thinked...It has 2 trueborn scuads so there I got the 6 lance number...
    Last edited by Sigu7; January 19th, 2012 at 16:48.

+ Reply to Thread