<3000 2000 pt. list up for review - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

2000 pt. list up for review

H.Q.: Nemesor Zandrekh and his Court of 4 Destruction Crypteks( 1 Pulse & 1 Gaze), 1 Eternity Cryptek(Chronometron)
    Overlord w/ Barge & Warscythe
    Destruction Cryptek w/ Solar Pulse

Troops: 10 Warriors, 2x5 Warriors, 1 Ghost Ark, 10 Immortals(Tesla) w/ Night Scythe

Elite: 1 Triarch Stalker

Fast: 3 Heavy Destroyers, 7 Scarabs

Heavy: 1 Anni. Barge, 1 Monolith

Zandrekh and his Court steal the Ark and hunt tanks along with the Overlord, Destoyers, and Scarabs. Monolith can move Warriors around to objectives as needed. I am not sure where to put the second HoD or how to split up my Warriors to make them the most effective. Also, now that I look at the list typed out I may have too much anti-tank and not enough other stuff. Comments welcome.

Last edited by NecroNid; January 26th, 2012 at 14:59.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Thanks for all the wonderful and insightful comments, they have really helped me tweak this list. Anyway, I have made a few changes on my own(mainly because I bought some more Immortals). I dropped the 10 Warriors, Ghost Ark, and Gaze and added 8 Immortals(tesla) and another Night Scythe. This puts Zandrekh and the Court on foot but I think they will be O.K. The 2 squad of Warriors I will use to occupy objectives behind my army while the Immortal will advance to take forward objectives. As always, comments appreciated. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread