<2000 1750 AV13 Spam, want to be competitive - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750 AV13 Spam, want to be competitive

HQ
    Overlord with WS, Command Barge 180
    Overlord with WS, Command Barge 180
    Court 1: 2 HoD, 1 Solar Pulse, 1 HoDespair with VoD 150
    Court 1: 2 HoD, 1 Solar Pulse, 1 HoDespair with VoD 150

Troops
    8 Warriors + Ghost Ark 219 (2 HoD)
    9 Immortals (Tesla or Gauss?) 153 (1 HoD, 1 VoD)
    9 Immortals (Tesla or Gauss?) 153 (1 HoD, 1 VoD)

Elites
    Triarch Stalker 150
    Triarch Stalker 150

Heavy Support

Annihilation Barge 90
    Annihilation Barge 90
    Annihilation Barge 90

With 8 AV-13 Vehicles, 4 Lance-Crypteks, 2 Tr.Stalkers and 2 Command Barges, I think I have enough anti-tank. Will the stalkers TL special rule, 2 heavy flamers, 1 warrior squad, 2x9 immortals, 2 S8AP1 flamers(which wound against the leadership) and 3 anni-barges be enough to counter enemy infantry? Do I have enough mobility and solid objective holding? Should I replace Veils with Night Scythes? Should I take more Warriors instead of Immortals? Gauss or Tesla for VoD Immortals?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just swap tesla cannons on Anni barges with gauss cannons and your good to go.

I would have my concerns when facing a heavy melee army with lots of meltabombs and space marine bikers with multimeltas.

Looking forward to hear how this list went after playtests.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x5)

Looks pretty solid to me! I'd go with Gauss on the Immortals, but I encourage you to experiment with both to find what works best for you. The reason I suggest Gauss, though, is because they're highly mobile which sets them up to DS near enemy armour and stunlock them to death. Tesla has the advantage of DSing further away and still providing fire, opening more LZ options for you. I guess it mostly just depends on whether or not you play against a lot of mech (Gauss), or if you play with dense terrain (Tesla).

One thing you could keep an eye out for as you expand to 2,000 points is dropping an Annihilation Barge to run a Scarab farm. Spyders with Fabricator Claws share some pretty decent synergy with mechron lists, and free Scarabs is always nice. Just an idea if you wanted to try something new ;D
    I've recently become a fan of this thing called Dubstep. And you should too.
    Datsik & Flux Pavillion - Crunch (Youtube)
    Da Moo Kowz is da drinkinest Orks of dem all!

+ Reply to Thread