1500 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ
    Sliscus 150
    ghost plate armour, combat drugs, serpents bite, blast pistol, plasma grenades

Archon 155
    agoniser, combat drugs, shadowfield, webway, kabalite armour, plasma grenades

Elites:
    4 trueborn 168 x 2 = 336
    3 blasters, splinter cannon, venom, splinter cannon

Troops:
    8 Warriors 177 x 2 = 354
    Blaster, sybarite, raider, splinter racks, flickerfield, disintegrator cannon

15 Wyches 195
    x2 Razorflails, hydra gauntlets, hekatrix, venom blade

Fast Attack
    3 Reavers 78
    heatlance

Heavy Support:
    Ravager 115 x 2 = 230
    flickerfield, 3 dark lances

hopefully tactics are obviousarchon with one warrior unit, sliscus with the other, reavers and wyches in webway, primary mission for true born is anti armour - secondary mission is fire support hence the splinter cannon which i can imagine most people will disagree with however so far i've found it to be very useful, kinda one of those things that might not be useful if i do have it but when i dont i end up wishin i do have it if that makes sense? (eventual plan is to get a voidraven - hence why no third ravager)

Win Loss Ratios:
    GK: 2:1 Daemons: 5:2 SoB: 5:1 CSM: 1:1 IG: 5:2 BA: 3:1 Deathwing: 6:1 Ravenwing: 1:3 DA 3rd Company: 3:1 SM: 3:1 Necrons: 5:1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first off you have two HQ's that are good in Cc, however they are in with kabalites who are shooty units
    all u r usin the Webway for is a unit of reavers and wyches, the reavers dont realy need a webway as they can move 36", which means the webway is only going to be used for the wyches. i would say to drop the webway and change the 15 wyches into 9 wyches in a raider which will then have room for a HQ to be in a Cc unit then change the two kabalites into a second unit of wyches to look after the other HQ. next i would split up the trueborn into one unit with the blasters and one with the Sc. i would get rid of the reavers as they are not that much good in only units of 3 and change them for something else like 3 scerges which would give u 9 more splinter shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um i don't want a wyche army nor do i want to do what every dakr eldar player ar my club does (ie. scourges) i' m happy to drop the unit of reavers for something else or up it to 6 (i own 9) also your forget to take note that one of my HQs is Duke sliscus so joining wyches is a no go, which of course is only possible if i don't take trueborn. trueborn is a must and i like th current kit-out for them though would prefer 2 SC and 3 Blasters... need th models... also slicus makes the unit he joins shooty attacks poisoned 3+, from viewing th mistakes of other D.E players at the club i've found its best to not have many things in the webway as its too easy to lead to peicemealage. um... how about dropping reavers going for two units of ten wyches? or would a unit of 6 reavers be a better option? (note i am not getting rid of warriors i like them too much) sliscus with a splinter cannon trueborn unit might be nice with that poison 3+?
    Win Loss Ratios:
    GK: 2:1 Daemons: 5:2 SoB: 5:1 CSM: 1:1 IG: 5:2 BA: 3:1 Deathwing: 6:1 Ravenwing: 1:3 DA 3rd Company: 3:1 SM: 3:1 Necrons: 5:1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe your warrior unit is legal. You need 10 to take a disintegrator cannon. This will probably make you think twice about the Duke now. Drop the Archon. Change the Wyches to groups of 7 and give them Raider. Add a 3rd Ravager. Drop the Reavers. There is a lot more wrong with this list, but that's all the energy I can put into it at the moment.

Oh No! Not Him Again! Non Marine Player's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x2)

Dissie is for the Raider, which is free and doesn't matter what the size of the squad inside is. On the subject of the Duke, I have much experience, and you have to use him for his strengths. He is not amazing in combat, but the combat drugs boosts and the 3+ poison are brilliant, deepstriking all vehicles, not so much. The best place for him to be (seeing as he HAS to start the game in a unit of warriors, is with either a blob of 20 Warriors with 2 SC's and a Blaster, with Syb with Agoniser and PGL, with a haemy attached, coming out of a WWP, or in a 9 man trueborn squad with Shardcarbines (and 2 SCs if you have the points) in a Raider, thus maximising his anti-infantry potential. To truely benefit from his other good bonus you need Wyches or Hellions (reavers not so much). In this list hellions are less effective, as you have no room for the Baron to make them troops, but still a good choice, unfortunately competing with Beastmasters. I also don't see much benefit from taking Venom-Blasterborn in this list, you could spend the points better elsewhere.

Use a Haemonculus for your portal delivery man, not the combat Archon, there's too many points on him anyway. Taking a Haemy with a Liquifier and WWP will put more points elsewhere as well as providing a free pain token, which he could give to the Wyches coming out of the portal. I will give you an example list to give you an idea of the changes I would make.

HQ
    Sliscus

Haemy - LG, WWP - 95

Troops
    5 Warriors - Blaster, Venom, 2x SC, Night Shields - 135
    5 Warriors - Blaster, Venom, 2x SC, Night Shields - 135
    15 Wyches - 3x Wych Weapons, Hekatrix, Agoniser - 210
    5 Wracks - Liquifier, Acothyst, Raider, FF, NS - 140

Elites
    9 Trueborn - Shardcarbines, Raider, FF, NS, Splinter Racks - 243

Heavy Support
    Ravager - FF, NS - 125
    Ravager - FF, NS - 125

This leaves you with 142 points to spend (202 if you for some strange reason wish to take our best vehicle upgrade off, Night Shields), which I suggest should either go into buffing the wracks up to 9 and then adding a few squad upgrades, or you can give the Wyches Haywire grenades (to buff your shallow anti tank) and another ravager with FF, if you drop the splinter racks from Sliscus' trueborn. Tell me what you think.
    NMP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think splinter racks work with Shardcarbines. That should net you an extra 10 points.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x2)

Good point, rep for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't like agonisers in my wyche units i find th purpose of wyches to to tie units up n so i rate th venom blade better however tht sunds like good advice with what u got so far, nuch to consider cheers
    Win Loss Ratios:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

94 (x2)

To be fair, against units like Termies or TWC, there's tieing up units in combat and losing, without an agoniser getting wounds on, you are way more likely to lose the combat, thus making the stalling process a tad unproductive. That's my view anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fair enough
    Win Loss Ratios:

+ Reply to Thread