<2000 2000 pt WWP list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Slaaneshi Battle Barge CO Psyan's Avatar
    Louisville, KY
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

127 (x5)

2000 pt WWP list

An adaptation of my 1750 pt list.

Archon w/ Agonizer, Shadow Field and Combat Drugs
    x2 Haemonculae with WWP and Liquifier Gun

x9 Harlequins w/ x2 Fusion Pistols, x5 Harlequin Kisses, Shadow Seer, Death Jester and Troupe Master w/ Power Weapon - 262 pts

x9 Wracks w/ Liquifier Gun and Acothyst w/ Raider w/ Flickerfield, Night Shields, Enhanced Aethersails and Grisley Trophies - 190 pts
    x15 Wyches w/ Haywire Grenades, x3 Shardnet and Impalers and Hekatrix w/ Agonizer - 240 pts
    x15 Wyches w/ Haywire Grenades, x3 Shardnet and Impalers and Hekatrix w/ Agonizer - 240 pts
    x6 Warriors w/ Blaster - 69 pts
    x5 Warriors w/ Blaster - 60 pts

x5 Scourges w/ x2 Haywire Blasters -130 pts
    x3 Beastmasters w/ 5 Khymerae and 4 Razorwing Flocks - 144 pts

Talos w/ Chainflails and TL Heat Lance -120 pts
    Talos w/ Chainflails and TL Heat Lance -120 pts
    Talos w/ Chainflails and TL Haywire Blaster -115 pts

2000 pts even

"Is Archon Braigh-Dee going to have to choke a Wych?

Courtesy of Wicky: D.C.S.S.E.P.C.I.C.B.

2. Remove Advertisements

SJ Bay Area
    3 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

225 (x6)

Off the top of my head:

The Warp Beast Pack looks to me to be 12 points more than what you got listed.

The list is a little too ambitious for me, 50 troop models on foot that are really relying on getting into cc or finding cover is going to be desperate times. They will not only be competing with each other for space around the portal but so are the Talos and scourges. Scourges will be fine since you can declare them "deepstriking" and will have the option of using the portals and with the range of blasters even deepstriking would be a decent option for them.

Scourges, Beasts and Talos all work wonderfully with portal - I would entertain one squad of wyches in the portal but the warriors and the last wych squad I would try to fit onto raiders and venoms. The only other troop choices I would put in any quantity into the portal would be Hellions (they are hecka fast and have an outstanding threat range) and Wracks who are naturally tougher, feel less and really do not care for cover or CC, they just want brains.

Just my thoughts on it.
    "On a hunch, I melted them down and inhaled the fumes and read the dark eldar codex again, AND FOUND A BUNCH OF NEW RULES HIDDEN BEHIND THE OTHER WORDS..." [Gardeth on modelling & interpreting the DE Codex]

+ Reply to Thread