Welcome to Librarium Online!
1 Hive Tyrant, stranglethorn cannon, armoured shell, regen-250pts
1 Hive Tyrant, Venom cannon, armoured shell, regen- 255pts
2 Tyrant Guard, lashwips-130pts
12 Genestealer, adrenalin glands, scything talons-228pts
19 termagaunts, devourer's -190pts
15 hormagaunts, adrenalin galnds, toxin sacs-150pts
3 ripper swarms-45pts
3 warriors, 2 deathspitters,1 bone swords-110pts
1 Carnifex, crushing claws, regeneration-210pts
I have not played Tyranids since the 4th edition rules so i would appreciate any information about how to improve this list within the scope of 1750-1800pts, Cheers
Check out the tacticas and guides in the form of stickies on this forum, they're great for come back players to get back in the zone!
I won't be too critical, but I will make some recommendations.
- On your first Tyrant: ditch the Armoured Shell and Regen for Wings and your ST for a pair of TL Devourers with Brainleech Worms. If he can't use Tyrant Guard cover he needs to be mobile.
- Same deal on your second Tyrant, except don't get the wings.
- Give your Zoanthropes a Mycetic Spore.
- Upgrade your Lictor to a Deathleaper.
- Get rid of the Genestealers' AG and ST - they don't need them.
- Give yourself one more Termagant and chuck 'em in a Spore.
- Hormagaunts need to be bumped up as much as possible.
- Don't use rippers.
- Preferable loadout for Warriors - five in a Spore with Deathspitters, Toxin Sacs and Boneswords OR Rending Claws if you can't afford the points.
- The Carnifex preferable goes with 2x TL Devs in a Spore, but you may go Screamer Killer style as Carni in a Spore with Bio-Plasma.
- One Biovore's going to get crushed. Try bump them up to two.