New To Kroot - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New To Kroot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently sold my Space Marines Army due to the fact that I couldn't stand how slow and steady they were (I guess I just need something that lets me get to the action faster and not worry about snipers so much). I read CA04 and drooled at the whole thought of the infiltrator army. I currently have the pieces for 24 kroot (sans the slabs of meat) and only need the rules to know what to do. Alas, whenever I try to look at the rules on the GW website, the .pdf is "damaged" and the internet yells at me (metephorically). Does anyone know a way to look at the rules without having to buy the $30 book? (And are we allowed to ask about the stat-lines of troops/wargear from it? Since GW doesn't charge a price for it online.)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Originally posted by Aristone@Mar 2 2005, 21:31
    I recently sold my Space Marines Army due to the fact that I couldn't stand how slow and steady they were (I guess I just need something that lets me get to the action faster and not worry about snipers so much). I read CA04 and drooled at the whole thought of the infiltrator army. I currently have the pieces for 24 kroot (sans the slabs of meat) and only need the rules to know what to do. Alas, whenever I try to look at the rules on the GW website, the .pdf is "damaged" and the internet yells at me (metephorically). Does anyone know a way to look at the rules without having to buy the $30 book? (And are we allowed to ask about the stat-lines of troops/wargear from it? Since GW doesn't charge a price for it online.)
    [snapback]342813[/snapback]
    I don't think we can post stats here, even if GW doesn't make money from them.

I'd try to get the rules by searching Google or something, to see if they're in a not-pdf format. Otherwise, I'd try to figure out what's wrong.

If you PM me, actually, I have the rules saved as pdf and maybe those can work. If you give me an AIM name I can send them to you, to try and see if they work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

You should update your acrobate reader, GW uses the lastest version.

First Buying tips
    If you are short on money, simply make shapers out of your regualr kroot, give them extra air and such, make them outstand.

Hounds are expensive, but they are the best model in your army, so consider haveing a decent amount. For wings, the sprue catalogue will be your frind, or other cheap miniatures like D&D, Mage knight, etc.

Give every different typer of unit, something special or unique, to make them reconnisable from other units.

Second, you must take in consideration the countless hours of convertion this army will take, the wounds(bleeding for the most part) and sweat you will suffer from them too (trust me on this one).

After this, welcome to LO, and to the happy carnivorous family of the kroot! ^_^
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

+ Reply to Thread