Trap! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trap!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Okay, I see a lot of potential in this army. Their sneaky abilities and seer nack for hiding allows for a horrifying stealth army. The ability to deloy last, go first, and better mission catchers, is just plain mean. I mean, for the Loot mission, you just send some Carns up in the enemy and hold them, while your wings or dogs collect the prize and run off the table.

Also, you get the best snipers in the game, which is always a plus, because everyone loves snipers. Their wings are hidious also, as they have the potential to hit on turn one. And you get to either speed them up with some I, or slap extra muscle groups for that T.

Fun, fun, fun... Also one question, are those punji traps any good? They would seem awesome, as it would be the strike below the ankles. They seem like aids to slow down opposing infiltrators, and hold up the assults you don't want to get into yet. Also, they can claim table quarters... seriously. Bring your enemy squad below their 50% and you got one less table quarter to worry about.

2. Remove Advertisements

Montreal, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

150 (x8)

In some FAQ, the traps don't clame quaters.

The catachans have better traps and don't use it, because the models as to step exactly on it, getting you maybe 2-3 hits, 1-2 wounds and perhaps 1 dead....

And sometimes the opponent does even go close to them.
    Best Regards,

+ Reply to Thread