[1000] Dark Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[1000] Dark Eldar

HQ
    Archon
    agoniser, plasma grenades, trophy rack, splinter pistol, combat drugs, hell mask and shadow field

Retinue of 6 Incubi

Raider
    slave snares

TROOPS
    9 Raiders
    splinter cannon
    Sybarite
    combat drugs, CC weapon and splinter pistol

Raider
    Disintegrator

9 Raiders
    splinter cannon
    Sybarite
    combat drugs, CC weapon and splinter pistol

Raider
    Disintegrater

HEAVY SUPPORT

Ravager
    Night shield, 2x Disintegrator

Ravager
    Night shield, 2x Disintegrator

TOTAL: 1000pts

This army is great. I was experimenting with a few themes for my DE army when I came up with this army. Its so cool having everything as a skimmer and its incredibly fast. The most recent game I had with it was against my brother who plays Necron. It was a turn 1 assault and a turn 3 win for me (I only lost 120 pts). When I play this army I tend to keep everyone onboard (bar the archon) and have them zip around the battle field blowing chunks out of units to weaken them and then my drugged up raiders get off and start rounding up prisoners hehehe!!! All it takes is a few bad rolls from me and some 6's from my oppenent and then its an uphill battle for my DE, but it hasn't happened yet. :lol:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

firstly ur archon doesnt really need a trophey rack, and consider some warriors with cannons in the retinue.

dont put combat drugs of the sybarite its kind of a waste since you wont be assaulting with the raider, you could but seems pointless.

try not to mix the weapons on the ravanger jsut keep it at 3 disintergrator or 3 darklances so it will be more effective. maybe some more combat troops such as wych. or maybe take a lord on bike instead with a squad of 5 reavers with 2 blasters and succubus with agonier and tormentor helm.

+ Reply to Thread