Craftworld - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Craftworld

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Craftworld

im starting my own army, and i was thinking of even expanding it to a craftworld so i can colect the fordgeworld aircraft and expand my army. The army is based mostly on fire, with some rangers and banshees. And of course a whole crapload of fire dragons. With the addition of storm guardians with flamers, and of course a fire prism, i kind of like the theme of my army/craftworld, and was wondering what other people thought of my plan, so what do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

You realize the sheer size of a craftworld right? That and while every eldar can be asked to join the militia (gaurdian storm/defenders) they are not a completely militarized force. The aspect warriors feature under 10% of all the eldar (probably 15% at best) and everyone else is a civilian who can be called upon to defend if neccesary. You dont need to make a craftworld sized army in order to field the forgeworld aircraft, just the model, the correct imperial armour, and your opponents permission. (plus the points to play it...)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

And why the heck is this in the Army List forum? Army lists only here, ideas for Eldar armies in the Eldar forum. :wacko:

If i was a mod i would move it there for you, but the Eldar forum is in anarchy since Nebulas resigned. You should just create a new thread in the Eldar forum about this, edit the post you have here so that it can die away in peace. :sleep:
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x7)

What they said but also, I just HAD to add, have an avatar as an HQ because it is made of Magma and all that so it kind of fits into the theme of fire. (Maybe get a firestorm kit too)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

+ Reply to Thread